HOME ADVANTAGE - Mathematical march system

Player

I've tried a few systems on PL until now, 2 of them with real money. Until now I ended up with a total loss of about $580. This new system I start will be a real money system, and with the highest starting bankroll until now. -------------------------------------------------------------------- HOME ADVANTAGE - Mathematical march system 1. All the following rules will be very stricty respected. 2. The bets will be placed at Pinnacle, Canbet or Bwin. 3. The bets will be placed maximum 60 minutes before the start of the games. 4. The selections are made based on pure mathematical cryterias, without any capping involved. 5. I will bet only on home teams, 2 way or 3 way, money line or handicap. 6. The odds chosen will be between -105 and -140 for 2 way bets, and between +125 and -140 for 3 way bets. 7. I will use a "Sequence" based money management system. 8. A "Sequence" has the following progressive-staking structure: Step 1 = 1 units, Step 2 = 2 units, Step 3 = 3 units, Step 4 = 4 units, ................................................................................................. ...Step 9 = 9 units and Step 10 = 10 units. 9. The goal of any sequence is to have a total gain of minimum 0.7 units compared to the bankroll at the start of the sequence. When this goal is reached, the sequence is closed, and a new sequence is started according to the new bankroll. 10. The steps of the sequence does not have to be followed in a stricty increasing way. For example if I have a total of just 0.6 units gain on the n-th step of the sequence, I can go back a number of steps or stay with the same step when establishing the next wager, depending on what solution I find the best to reach the goal. 11. Total units needed = 55 units. The first bet of a new sequence will be calculated always as new bankroll/55. 12. Starting bankroll = $1,000

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.