Bandy, Sweden 23/2

G:G

2007-02-2319:00Bollnäs GoIF/BF- IK Sirius BK-
19:00Falu BS/BK- IFK Motala Bandy-
19:00Vetlanda BK- IFK Vänersborg-
19:00Villa-Lidköping BK- Broberg/Söderhamn IF-
Time for the second leg. Falun - Motala Motala + 2 @ 1.87 (Nordicbet) Motala won first leg, 4-3 ina close game that Falun started of well and took the lead but Motala came back in the second half and got a well earned win en the end. Falun are an ok team, but 0-1-4 at home in Elitserien are not very impressings stats, even though they played vs tougher opponants than Motala. Motala have peaked their form at exactly the right part of the season, and they can very well match Falun away also. I expect a close match that could go either way, so 1.87 for +2 gets a go. Villa - Broberg Broberg @ 3.00 (Nordicbet) First leg ended Broberg win, 11-4 in a match were they did whatever they wanted too against a useless Villa team. I'm sure Villa will be better this evening, but there's really not much between these teams, and the fact that Villa has to attack from the start may fit Broberg perfectly, they can defend themselves well, and their fast attackers will be very dangerous in the counterattacks. 3.00 for Broberg is a price I can't leave alone, but I guess you can figure out the stake level....

Re: Bandy, Sweden 23/2 Bollnäs - Sirius Under 8.5 goals @ 1.90 (Ladbrokes) Sirius won the first leg, 3-2, and will most probably play very careful and defensive in this match, something they are rather good at. Last match was a very close one, with two teams who were more afraid to let in goals than looking for opportunities to score, and I think this one will look the same. Bollnäs are strong favourites to win, but I don't think they will attack furiously, as they only need a two goals win and probably will be careful not to allow Sirius to counterattack. This season's previous H2H at home for Bollnäs ended 4-2 winfor the hometeam, and I predict something similar today.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.