Bandy, Sweden 16/2

G:G

Tillberga - Boltic/Göta Tillberga @ 1.73 (Stan James) This is a very important match for both teams, Boltic are placed at 7th place, which means relegation, but only one point behind Tillberga. Tillberga are newcomers and have done a lot better than most people expected from them. A great deal of the credit for this goes to legendary player Fosshaug, but they did not fall apart when he was suspended, so it's not a one man show. Tillberga are strong at home, 3-1-0 25-15, and have good form, 3-2 last 5 matches, and I rank them as the stronger team in this matchup, Boltic have lost last 3 games, and look like they did at the start of this season: they can't defend their own goal, they have 16-24 from those 3 games. I think that Tillberga will get this win and stay in Allsvenskan.

Re: Bandy, Sweden 16/2 Sirius - Vänersborg Vänersborg @ 2.45 (Nordicbet) Sirius is a strong hometeam and are currently place at 3d, todays opponant Vänersborg are placed 2nd. Vänersborg are playing great atm, 5/5 wins, and they are starting to be as good as they should be as they have a strong roster really. Vänersborg are now close to reaching playoffs, but they need some more points, same goes for Sirius, but they are on the way down both in form and in the table, lost 2/3 latest. The win was a close 2-1 match vs last placed Ljusdal, not a strong result imo. I think that this will be a close match with few goals, but in my mind Vänersborg are favourites, and 2.45 is a good price for them. I'll also go for: Under 8.5 goals @ 1.80 (Ladbrokes) Vänersborg play a very good densive game right now, they have only allowed 12 goals in their last 5, while scoring 23, and I dont think that Sirius, who have problems with scoring, 18 goals last 5, will score many this evening either. Sirius don't allow many goals, 19 in their last 5, so I expect this to go under this line.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.