Darts: Premier League Week 3

Thursday 15 February 2007
Player 1TiePlayer 2sp.gifBPP
Jenkins v Taylor (19:45 GMT)10.009.001.22103% Related markets...Interval WinnerMatch ResultMatch Result (Draw no Bet)Handicap Result- - -Correct Score1st Leg Winner1st to 180Highest Checkout ScoreLast 180Most 180sTo Score Highest CheckoutTotal 180sTotal 180s Under/OverTotal LegsWinning Double
Barneveld v Manley (20:30 GMT)1.228.008.50107% Related markets...Match ResultMatch Result (Draw no Bet)Handicap Result- - -Correct Score1st Leg Winner1st to 180Highest Checkout ScoreLast 180Most 180sTo Score Highest CheckoutTotal 180sTotal 180s Under/OverTotal LegsWinning Double
Lewis v Lloyd (21:15 GMT)2.306.002.42102% Related markets...Interval WinnerMatch ResultMatch Result (Draw no Bet)Handicap Result- - -Correct Score1st Leg Winner1st to 180Highest Checkout ScoreLast 180Most 180sTo Score Highest CheckoutTotal 180sTotal 180s Under/OverTotal LegsWinning Double
Priestley v Scholton (21:45 GMT)2.305.502.37104% Related markets...Match ResultMatch Result (Draw no Bet)- - -Correct ScoreHighest Checkout ScoreMost 180sTo Score Highest CheckoutTotal 180s Under/OverWinning Double

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 3 4 for me tonight. 10pts T.Jenkins +3.5legs 6/5 Stan James Terry Jenkins is a solid enough player who has shown in the past that he fears nobody including Taylor. He was level at 4-4 with Taylor in the Grand Prix final so he's no problems when it comes to facing the great one. He comes to Nottingham off the back of a great win over Roland Scholten last week and should be full of confidence with nothing to lose here. Taylor in contrast is yet to win a match in the Premier League so far having scooped 2 draws, he's also just coming back from a shocker of a week out in Holland where he won 1 match in 5. We don't need Jenkins to win here although I wouldn't completely rule it out. 5 legs will do us and I think we'll get em. 6pts C.Lloyd to beat A.Lewis 11/8 Betfred I don't know if Betfred have been following the darts in Holland but the real Colin Lloyd came out to play over there. He was very impressive with wins over van der Voort, Scholten and van Gerwen. Ultimately another loss to Barney ended his involvement in the tournament but the match practice should do him no harm here. Ok there's the travelling factor to consider but Lloyd is a nice price none the less in a game he really needs to win to stay with the pack. Billy big boots Mr Lewis has gotten a little cocky in recent weeks, nonchalently throwing a 3rd dart when the previous 2 are in the treble 20. Lewis is good but he's not good enough for all that and if he starts believing his hype he's got a bit of a bump awaiting him. Every chance with the way Lloyd is playing it will be tonight. 5pts C.Lloyd Most 180's 2/1 Skybet Colin Lloyd has been hitting 180's in Holland as if they are on special offer. Something silly like 36 of them in the 19 sets of darts he played. That's incredibly impressive no matter who you are. When he's ticking Lloyd is a big 180 hitter naturally and I see no reason why he won't give us a few more this evening. Lewis can also hit the 180's but none came from him in last week's demolishion of Peter Manley and the way he just threw his 3rd dart all the time suggested if that carries on he'll have a duck egg by his name in the 180 column tonight. I think Lloyd will win the match so there's no reason to suggest he won't win the 180s either. 5pts D.Priestley to beat R.Scholten 7/5 Premierbet Dennis Priestley has a win and a draw to his name in this year's Premier League and he's playing some nice darts. He confirmed that by winning the UK Open heat last weekend where he overcame some very good players. Scholten had a great draw with Taylor on week 1 but lost to Jenkins last week, and since then has had a nightmare in Holland losing 4 of 5 matches, only recovering some pride against a Mervyn King who knew he was through. Priestley's style won't help Scholten who is very much a rhythm player and I think the Yorkshireman will triumph here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.