Finding a good home

Darren

:drums My first system thread. What I am looking for is a side who is strong at home in the current season (5 or more games played at home). And the Away side must be struggling on the road (5 or more games played). Recent form (last 6 all games) of the home side should also be better than that of the away side. Stats and not anything performance related will be used for this. All worldwide leagues I can find information and odds on will count at the start, though over time some may get taken out for leagues being inconsistant. At this time most European leagues are over the half way stage, so home and away stats should be a lot clearer. This is a real money trial. No serious backtesting has been done but it has worked ok for me before. Most bets will be placed at betfair, which gives generally the best odds around. To begin with the minimum price for selections must be 1.10 or above. All bets will be a single unit. Starting bank is 100. So here we go:nana

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.