Draws Or Odd / please Helpِ

Roby

hello all, again at first sorry for my english. but, i have a thread on glory hunters about draws in soccer . i'm losing most of my selections due to one goal up or down so most of the resilts are odd resuls i back tested on more data to see if i bet on odd or bet on draws and insure my bets with a bet on odd too and it seems in long term my system is better on draws but my resent stats show that is better to bet on odd and using draw as insurance now i dont know which idea is better to follow 1- bet on odd 2- bet on draws and insure with odd 3- bet on odds and insure with draws

Re: Draws Or Odd / please Helpِ here are some of my selections from my thread http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41671&page=2 Ath.Bilbao-Betis 1-2 Huelva-Villarreal 2-1 Aris-Xanthi 1-0 Kerkyra-Egaleo 3-0 Panionios-Apollon Kalamarias 3-1 Sivas-Rizespor 1-0 Grenoble-Amiens 0-1 Everton - Blackburn 1-0 Real Sociedad - Real Madrid 1-2 Gimnástic de Tarragona - Osasuna 2-3 Schalke 04 - Hertha Berlin 2-0 Bordeaux - Marseille 1-0 Falkirk - Motherwell 1-2 Besiktas - Denizlispor 2-0 Preston North End - Wolverhampton 0-1

Re: Draws Or Odd / please Helpِ thanks for your replies i decided to follow all ways for 100 bets and then compare the results to make final decision i will consider these ways 1- laying the draw ( = bet on (12) so i'm not using betfair) 2- backing odd results 3- spiliting my stake between draw and odd to get profits on draw i don't know if i can continue these tests here or i have to create a new thread in glory hunters division