Euro Hockey 12/2 -13/2

Re: Euro Hockey 12/2 -13/2

Frölunda - Färjestad Frölunda started to really catch form after their terrible start to the season but now their form has started to decline again. In the last 10 games they have 5 wins but in my opinion most of the wins havent been against the strongest opponents in the league. The wins include two wins over last placed Malmö Redhawks, one win at home against Skellefteå (who had big trouble with injuries at the time), one win against Linköping (who haven't won in 9 rounds) and finally against Luleå which is the only win that was pretty impressive (eventhough Luleå are a very inconsistent team). After their nice streak of wins it's been back to reality: Loss at home against Mora (0-3), loss away against Djurgården (4-2) and a draw at home against Brynäs (2-2). On another note this was the third draw out of three at home against Brynäs. Färjestad are more or less the same team every year when it comes to the form - slow at the beginning mixing bad results with some fantastic results and then playing better and better the closer we get to the play-offs. When looking at the past 7 games this is evident as they only have 1 loss (away against Mora which surprised greatly). The other games have been pretty impressive with the win away against HV71 as the perhaps greatest achievemt (I think that Färjestad had 7 players with stumach flu). The last 3 games have been a win against Djurgården at home, draw away against Brynäs and a huge win against Luleå at home (8-3). H2H has been pretty close this season but with Färjestad winning the last game in Gothenburg by 4:2. Personally I don't think that Frölundas problems are over and no one can be sure that they will reach the play-offs since it's very tight between the teams there. Theres no reason whatsoever for Färjestad to relax here - this is a clash between two of the biggest clubs in Sweden and also Färjestad will try to get a good spot in the table so that they will have an easy start to the play-offs. Also feels really good to get money back on the draw. Färjestad dnb @ 2.05 Laddies or Bet365 4/10
FBK ML at 2.05 can't be left alone. I'm with ya, Bamse :hope Frölunda have lost their winning ways again, 2 losses and one draw the last 3, especially the loss at home to Mora was a let down. Frölunda are still in desperate need for points to reach playoffs, only one point ahead of Linköping, but with one more game played, and I think that this pressure is not all that good. It is not easy to be at your best when the fiasco of missing playoffs starts to look like it might just happen. Färjestad are now preparing for playoffs, and that means they start to win more often and get that edge that's needed towards the end of the season. They are a great team imo, and they can for sure beat Frölunda, so 2.05 for moneyline is a bit higher than I was expecting.
cheers lads - another winner for my your tips my money thread - you're keeping my head above water there :lol :clap:clap

Re: Euro Hockey 12/2 -13/2

Davos - EV Zug This is a game between first placed Davos and 5th placed Zug. Davos is probably the best team in the league and when motivated, it's really hard to beat them. The thing is that they have really hit the breaks now. They've been at first place for pretty much the whole season, but lately, their game has not been working very well. We're not used to see Davos only winning 4 of the last 10 games. Throughout the season their home game haven't been that good. It's their superb away game which has taken them to the top. In their last 5 home games they have only won once. Zug is playing some great hockey right now. They've won 7 of their last 10 games. Their form couldn't be much better with only three games left to play until the playoffs start. They are currently at 5th spot, but are looking to reach 4th which means home advantage in the playoffs. They are a decent away team with 9 wins and 11 losses including a win in and two losses in either OT or P-shots. The only thing that worries me is the H2H stats. Davos has won all three games this season. I can easily see Zug snatching at least one point against the leaders and at this price it's worth a shot. Zug+0.5 2.25@Pinnacle 4/10 Other bookies: Bet365 2.10 Betsson 1.94 Nordicbet 1.90 Gamebookers 1.89
Zug won 4-2. Should have gone for the straight victory at ~3.50, but I'm happy with this;) Great call on Färjestad guys!