Bandy, Sweden 9/2

G:G

Ljusdal - Vänersborg, Superallsvenskan match starts at 18.00 GMT. Vänersborg at 2.10 (Nordicbet) Ljusdal, imo the weakest team in Allsvenskan, currently placed at 8th and last place, meets Vänersborg, who have had a dissapointing season so far, placed at 5th place, but with as many points as 4th placed örebro who holds the last playoff spot. Vänersborg need to win this of course, cause reaching playoffs would mean that the season may turn out to be something else than a fiasco. Ljusdal also needs the win in the battle to avoid relegation, but I think there's a clear difference in strength, Vänersborg should beat Ljusdal really. Last h2H ended Ljusdal win 3-2 in a match that was spoiled by bad weather. I hope Vänersborg will keep the good form they had before the WC break, when they beat leaders Broberg both home and away. http://www.goalwire.com/matchstat.aspx?sport=1&liga=1023&hid=71&bid=80∪=0

Re: Bandy, Sweden 9/2 Superallsvenskan Broberg - Boltic and Motala - Tillberga Double, Broberg at 1.39, Motala at 1.45, 2.016 (Nordicbet) 2nd placed Broberg are the best team in Allsvenskan, but took it a bit too easy the last 2 games before the break, lost to Vänersborg at home, 3-6, and away, 2-4. Now they are warned and know that they have to be at their best to win this leauge, and they have a very good chance to get back on track vs 3d placed Boltic, who are a pretty good team, but should not be able to match Broberg tonight. Last H2H ended Broberg win 6-2 away. Motala are a riddle this season, I can't understand why they are not higher up than 6th place ritgh now, they certainly have the roster to make top 4, but they still have a good chance, only two points behind Örebro who currently holds 4th place. Tillberga have only Ljusdal behind them, but they have really done ok this season, more than anyone thought they could do. A huge part of this "success" should be credited to one man: Fosshaug, who proved to still be a high class player, at the age of 40. His mental problems have not went away with age though, and for breaking a locker room after a match vs örebro away he is still suspended. Motala showed many signs of improvement before the break. Against Tillberga a notoriuosly weak away team, with 3/3 losses away, I think that they will start to deliver and climb the table. Broberg - Boltic Over 8.5 goals at 1.65 (Nordicbet) Broberg's three homegames have all gone over this line, 3-6, 12-3 and 11-2. Boltic's goal average away is only 8.33, with 1/3 matches over, but their strength is not defending and the good thing is that they always score a couple of goals away, 14 in 3 matches. I think that Boltic will score tonight, and this line looks low. Last H2H ended 6-2 as mentioned, but that one reminded me of vaterpolo, it was raining intensly, so a total of 8 goals really tells something about these teams attacking minded way of playing.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.