India vs Sri Lanka ODI series

Thu 8 icon-daynight_13x11.gif1st ODI - Eden Gardens, Kolkata
Sun 11 2nd ODI - Madhavrao Scindia Cricket Ground, Rajkot
Wed 14 3rd ODI - Nehru Stadium, Fatorda, Margao
Sat 17 4th ODI - ACA-VDCA Stadium, Visakhapatnam
I think I'm right in saying this is the last series for both before the World Cup. The first game is tomorrow morning at 8:30 GMT. Cricinfo tells us that 100,000 will be present at Eden Gardens to cheer on the homecoming of Ganguly as part of his (very successful) return to international cricket. Having a look at the Bet365 player performance markets I'm tempted by the following: 5pts MS Dhoni > 44pts @4/5 This is a fairly generous line for Dhoni who is more than capable of covering the required points in a short batting spell, and he was in decent form in the last series against West Indies. With one genuine spinner and two part-timers in the anticipated side there's always a chance for a stumping as well which would make the task that much easier. 5pts Agit Agarkar > 40pts @4/5 The odds are a touch shorter than usual but the fact that the line is at two wickets makes this very appealing. Very likely to bowl ten overs and can swing a bat if required, the opportunities are there to cover this total. 5pts Jayasuriya > 45pts @ 4/6 Since returning to international cricket and especially ODIs it's like Jayasuriya has never been away. His ton against England at Headingley in the summer was quite incredible and showed he still has the ability to hit any ball to the boundary when the mood takes. I like the look of this spread in particular as there is no Murali in the Sri Lankan squad and I expect Jayasuriya to bowl a decent spell.

Re: India vs Sri Lanka ODI series what bookies offer these type of markets cymro?? I only have a Skybet internet account, which is not great fro cricket, mainly just outrights and top runscorer on offer. bear in mind Jayasuria also fields at slip so may get a catch or two

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.