Premier League Darts week 2

Thursday 8 February 2007
Player 1TiePlayer 2sp.gifBPP
Barneveld v Lloyd (19:40 GMT)1.407.005.80103%Related markets...Match ResultMatch Result (Draw no Bet)Handicap Result- - -Correct Score1st Leg Winner1st to 180Highest Checkout ScoreLast 180Most 180sTo Score Highest CheckoutTotal 180s Under/OverWinning Double
Jenkins v Scholten (20:30 GMT)2.756.002.00104%Related markets...Match ResultMatch Result (Draw no Bet)Handicap Result- - -Correct Score1st Leg Winner1st to 180Highest Checkout ScoreLast 180Most 180sTo Score Highest CheckoutTotal 180s Under/OverWinning Double
Priestley v Taylor (21:15 GMT)15.0011.001.12105%Related markets...Match ResultMatch Result (Draw no Bet)Handicap Result- - -Correct Score1st Leg Winner1st to 180Highest Checkout ScoreLast 180Most 180sTo Score Highest CheckoutTotal 180s Under/OverWinning Double
Lewis v Manley (22:00 GMT)1.576.504.33103%Related markets...Match ResultMatch Result (Draw no Bet)Handicap Result- - -Correct Score1st Leg Winner1st to 180Highest Checkout ScoreLast 180Most 180sTo Score Highest CheckoutTotal 180s Under/OverWinning Double

Darts: Premier League Week 2 Nice one Sharpey :ok 1st outright time. 1pt ew R.Scholten to win Premier League 28/1 Premier Bet Roland Scholten has a good record in this event. He's made the playoffs both years and last year went 1 further and made the final thanks to a complete demolishion job on his fellow countryman Raymond Barneveld. The year before that he was pretty much into the finals when he had Taylor all but beaten in the semis before he snatched defeat from the jaws of victory so he's got the history in this event to tempt us in. He's also off to a good start in this year's league with a gutsy 7-7 draw against Taylor on night 1. With 1 of his meetings with Taylor out of the way I think the Tripod will make the playoffs and from there all we need is 1 good night from Scholten to guarantee and each way payout which at these odds I'll take. He's shown he can compete with the big 2 in this event though so there's nothing saying he can't go on and win the thing. That in turn leads to............ 6pts R.Scholten to beat T.Jenkins Evs Ladbrokes Roland Scholten is much more experienced than Terry Jenkins and in front of a vociferous Wolverhampton Civic Hall crowd that could be key. Jenkins visibly suffered with the nerves of a huge crowd behind him in his opening match with Priestley and although I'm sure that experience will help him he faces a Dutchman who's confidence will be soaring after drawing with Taylor. I think this tournament is perfectly suited to Scholten's game. His heavy scoring power over 14 legs will prove too much for most in this field over the 14 round robin weeks, particularly here. Scholten can be hit and miss in TV events but in 2 years he's shown no signs of that in this event so my 1st bet of week 2 is the Dutchman.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.