Value betting (U/O)

Owing to some infringements of conducting topic, it was necessary to close my old. We shall continue here. I remind once again a principle of selection of rates. VALUE BETTING This is how it works: using rather hard equations, made using previous match results, we define the probability of an outcome in percent. After that we compare our probability with bookmakers bets (in our case we use a safe bookmaker – Gamebookers). We find the games that are overrated by bookmakers and find profit margins from bookmakers’ mistakes!

It isn’t a secret that sometimes in life in general and also in football, certain events happen regardless of any staticstics or laws. That is why we introduced a “correction koeficientâ€, or a “insurance from high risksâ€. We call this the “championship efficiencyâ€. The higher the positive figure is, the lower the possibility to expect a surprise!

In this topic I will be posting bets on totals. This way we can define the competitive advantage of our product together.

I will filter everything easily:

On the games with a value betting rating of 120% or more will enter this topic, as well as championships for which our rating is positive.

The sum of the bet is fixed and is equal to 3% from the bank Odds are taken from bookmaker gamebookers And balance: Total statistic: Staked: 39 Won: 27 (69%) Lost: 12 (31%) Avg. odd won bets: 1,83 Yield: +26.9% Profit: +31.5% Forecasts for February, 2-3nd can be seen in топике with a theme " VALUE BETTING "

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.