TRADING movements by THEO-007

Re: TRADING movements by THEO-007 IMO this strategy is extremely dangerous and could lead to big losses. What do you do if after backing the 0-0 scoreline a goal is scored before you get a chance to lay it off? Do you cut your losses or wait and see if the other team equalises and then lay the bet? The same type of question would apply to the bet on the winning team near the end of a game - what hapens if the other team scores an equalizer? Do you bet on every live match on Betfair or have you a selection method which would lower the risks outlined above?

Re: TRADING movements by THEO-007 I believe TRADING is more safer than single bet.Single bet is more dangerous because you bet one sign and waiting the end of the match to know if you win or lose. In TRADING with a goal on your estimation you take the profits and go away. I bet only in BETFAIR. NOTHING ELSE.

Re: TRADING movements by THEO-007 Theo, i can understand and appreciate you want to post about trading but in actual fact you are after-eventing. This is always a problem and a difficult one. By its very nature you usually cannot post trades before the event. I suggest you post a declaration of your intended trade before the event. Then afterwards the actual result. That's as close as we'll get i think, althou i'm open to suggestions.

Re: TRADING movements by THEO-007 I can`t understand my friend. Who can i write before match. The trading thoughts change during the match. For example maybe i start with estimation on HOMEWIN but during of the game the estimation must be change in proportion of the picture of the teams. so Who can i write. Here i don`t give a single bet estimation but thoughts to make a trading. Only single thoughts. What happend if they gives before or after the trade. The stuff is the step by step moves to give thoughts for new moves.

Re: TRADING movements by THEO-007 I also use trading during my bets. In 90% I bet on live games on betfair that are shown on TV combind with the prework (knoulage about the teams). I always take home the win after one gool. If I see that the game is developing in wrong direction I'm exiting the game. Sometimes the even big favorites are not delivering and often you can see that on the screen that these going to happend. If the bet goes wrong i have in 8 of 10 cases not lost more then about 20 to 30% procent of the money I bet from the begining. And so on. Together with enter and exit rouls it's quit good method. Still if you have poor discipline and don't stick to the rules it can cost you a lot as someone mentioned. Some people are suited better then other to use traiding and I promisse you if you try you will know quit soon. Beside that you trade you shoud have a good system to relay on. Good Luck

Re: TRADING movements by THEO-007 Btw, you are not actually "trading" , what you are doing is betting "in-play". Maybe it is just a language thing but there is a big difference. You say you think this is safer. It is not. The risk compared to straight betting is exactly the same, the only difference is that the timing is shorter. ( so potentially you can make much more bets in a day but thats all ) TRADING Is the technique where you back & lay on a market in anticipation of how the market is going to move. If you think a price is going to rise then you Lay first and then later, when the price has risen, you Back to secure a profit. To be called TRADING it should only be done when a betting market is in a fixed state. Before a match starts, or during half-time for example. A time period where the price moves only based on supply and demand. ( and nothing else can influence a market such as a goal being scored ) In this case i can agree to say it is a relative safe technique. Should you be wrong and the price moves in the wrong direction then in most cases you can Back at a lower price and get out with a small loss. Other forms of trading are arbitrage and using a combination of multiple markets, but in all cases to be called TRADING it needs to be done when nothing else but the workings of the market itself moves the price. IN-PLAY When betting any outcome whilst a match is being played it is called betting "IN-PLAY". Doesn't matter that you intend to Lay a previous Back bet after some time to secure a profit. If, during the time your first bet is on, a goal is scored, NOT as you anticipated, the prices move so much that the amount you stand to lose is simular to a straight win bet. Equally if a goal is scored in your favour you stand to win a simular amount. I've done quite a bit of TRADING as well as IN-PLAY betting. Won quite a lot, and also lost quite a lot :lol . There is one lesson i have learned, ( the hard way ) to be successfull long term you need to pick a single technique, or just a couple of variations of 1 basic technique, and then... 1) practice 2) practice 3) more practice

I believe TRADING is more safer than single bet.
I think you are making a mistake here. The risk is the same. The advantage "IN-PLAY" betting is that you can put a lot more bets on in the same time period compared to straight win bets. Therefore you can make a lot more turnover with the same bank and therefore, providing you are successfull, you can make more profit. That's why it is interesting, not because it is safer as it's not.

Re: TRADING movements by THEO-007 I get where you are coming from FleetFanatic, no after-eventing is the most basic of rules. However if we apply it blindly then by its very nature it will be impossible to post anything on trading or in-play betting. And there lies the conflict as many punters are interested in this subject so i feel PL should, somehow, provide an opportunity to share thoughts about it. I look at it thread by thread and in this case it does not appear to me that THEO is trying to mislead anyone, so i'm happy to let it ride and see where it goes.

Re: TRADING movements by THEO-007 THEO, I understand that with this kind of betting it's not really practical to post here when you make each bet in-running. But in most of these matches, you seem to be making one bet before the match starts, and then trying to guarantee yourself a profit by making further bets in-running. Would it be possible to post what the pre-match bet was before kickoff, and then update us with the in-running bets afterwards? I don't think you're trying to mislead us, but that would help to stop any suspicion that you were only showing us the matches where you made a profit. Also, I think it would be more interesting if you gave brief reasons afterwards of why you chose to make the in-running bets at the times you did.