Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (5-6/2)

bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">
Monday 5 February 2007
HomeTieAwaysp.gifBPP
Almtuna v Växjö Lakers (18:00 GMT)2.424.802.40104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap Result
Leksand v Bjorkloven (18:00 GMT)1.555.705.50101% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Nybro IF v Ik Nykopings Hockey (18:00 GMT)2.244.802.60104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 5/2 Loads of games tomorrow innit? ;) If anyone wonders it's because we have some international games coming up, the most interesting tourny being the Sweden Hockey Games. Will be interesting to see what might be found there. For tomorrow I have already had a bit of Växjö @ 2.44 with BF.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 5/2 What is special to take Vaxjo? Both team fighting for play-off. Some problems or some info about that? I know that Burran wrote here few dayes ago, that in Almtuna is some internal problems. Is this reason to take Vaxjo? Or are there some injured players for home team? THX

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 5/2

What is special to take Vaxjo? Both team fighting for play-off. Some problems or some info about that? I know that Burran wrote here few dayes ago' date=' that in Almtuna is some internal problems. Is this reason to take Vaxjo? Or are there some injured players for home team? THX[/quote'] We have written about Almtuna a couple of times, but here's the story: Two of their best players have left cause of the conflict with their coach. Furthermore their best and most important player by far, former NHL defender Ragnarsson, is injured. Their stats speaks for themselves atm: Last 9 games they have only two wins, at home vs Huddinge and Arboga. Last game for Almtuna was away to Björklöven, where they lost 2-0, but shotstats was 42-13 in Björklöven's favour. Växjö have been in bad form, but last game they won away to AIK, 2-0, and that was important, also that their top pointscorer Steve Saviano is back since a while ago speaks for them, he is getting back in good shape now. I think this will be a close game, but I give Växjö a good chanse to get the win, but my first pick for this game is: Under 5.5 goals at 2,00 (Ladbrokes) Almtuna have scored 11 goals last 5 games, and 15 goals last 5 home games but 7 of those was vs Arboga, a match that has no relevanse to this pick. Växjö have scored 7 goals their 5 latest away games, and allowed 6 goals, so they play a very tight defense when away, and to keep a clean sheet vs AIK away is impressing. I believe that Växjö will continue like this, as this is a very important match, and they will try to play their counterattack hockey that was succesful against AIK. Almtuna are in bad form, and I do not think that they will be able to score many goals this evening. Previous 2 H2H's this season have ended Almtuna win at home, 3-2 and Växjö win at home, 3-0.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 5/2 G:G I have also I question. 2 worst teams from eliteserien will play barrage with 4 teams from Allsvensan or with only 2 teams? It means play-off in Allsvenskan is 4.-7. teams, next winners against them self and one of this will play with first 3 teams to eliminate only 2 teams? THX

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 5/2 Team 4-7 will play qualifiers for one place in the final playoffs were also the first 3 teams in Allsvenskan and the last two teams from Elitserien will participate. 6 teams in the final playoffs for Elitserien iow.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 5/2 I'm considering this pick: Nybro to win (2.05 @ Bet365) Nybro played 8 matches this year and won 5 of them (2 in OT), lost twice and drew once. They have lost away to 3rd placed Vasteris and 15th Arboga. I see that they are not strong at home, with 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 loses in last 5 home matches. Nykopings played 9 matches this year and won 3, drew 1 and lost 5 times. They have lost their last 6 away matches with goal diff. 9:28. They aren't in great away form. It looks like a possible home win:unsure Any thoughts? Moreover, I'd like to pick Nybro to win first period but I coldn't find any odds on that. Nordicbet has something similar: Nybro is first team to score(1.75). Nybro has won first period in 4 out of last 5 home matches with goal diff. 5:3. Nykopings lost first period in 10 out of last 13 away matches with goal diff. 2:16. This would be great for 'Nybro to win first period', but in absence of those odds, there might be some value in 'first team to score'.

Team 4-7 will play qualifiers for one place in the final playoffs were also the first 3 teams in Allsvenskan and the last two teams from Elitserien will participate. 6 teams in the final playoffs for Elitserien iow.
OK, thanks

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 5/2 I think Nybro has a good chance too. As u mentioned CBG, they are in much better form than Nyköping now. 2.05 is a bit low considering that Pinnacle has 2.25. I'm also having a piece of Leksand -1.5, 1.85 at the swedish local. Björklöven are catastrophic away and Leksand are playing well right now. They should be the slightly more motivated team too and if they win, I'm pretty sure it'll be at least with a two goal margin.

I'm considering this pick: Nybro to win (2.05 @ Bet365) Nybro played 8 matches this year and won 5 of them (2 in OT), lost twice and drew once. They have lost away to 3rd placed Vasteris and 15th Arboga. I see that they are not strong at home, with 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 loses in last 5 home matches. Nykopings played 9 matches this year and won 3, drew 1 and lost 5 times. They have lost their last 6 away matches with goal diff. 9:28. They aren't in great away form. It looks like a possible home win:unsure
Yup, looks like a possible homewin, Nyköping have been really bad for a long while now, with as you say 6 last away games lost, but the last win was vs Nybro away...Nyköping have signed 3 new players, 2 of them from Arboga, but I don't know if they'll play today. Its a very important match for both teams. I see Nybro as favourites, but expect a close game as Nybro despite their recent stats are not that good, and maybe Nyköping will wake up from their coma.

but expect a close game as Nybro despite their recent stats are not that good' date=' and maybe Nyköping will wake up from their coma.[/quote'] I was just thinking to myself, that Nybro's latest results are similar to Hameenlinna's in Finland (if match doesn't go to OT, it ends with one goal margin). And now: Bjorkloven to score odd number of goals (1.90 @ Bet365) Another pick that's more gamble than a pick. Bjorkloven has played 19 away matches this season and in 12 of them scored an odd number of goals. They scored an even number in 5 matches and were scorelss in 2 matches. Leksands has played 19 home matches this season and in 13 of them allowed an odd number of goals. In 4 matches they allowed an even number and in 2 matches their opponents were scoreless.

I'm also having a piece of Leksand -1.5, 1.85 at the swedish local. Björklöven are catastrophic away and Leksand are playing well right now. They should be the slightly more motivated team too and if they win, I'm pretty sure it'll be at least with a two goal margin.
Well. I'm on Leksand.

I'm also having a piece of Leksand -1.5' date=' 1.85 at the swedish local. Björklöven are catastrophic away and Leksand are playing well right now. They should be the slightly more motivated team too and if they win, I'm pretty sure it'll be at least with a two goal margin.[/quote'] :clap Burran - used the tip on "your tip, my money" thread :clap guys on yet another fantastic day for you :loon:clap

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (5-6/2) I have discussed this pick with G:G over msn so it's something we both agree on. Therefore you might consider it our pick. Lillehammer - Sparta Sarpsborg The home team at 9th place in the league and with 39 pts. Furuset just above them have 44 pts so they have all the reason in the world to be motivated, which they are now. In the last 5 games they have 5 wins, whereof two have come in Over-Time and mind you 3 of the games was played on the road. They started the winning streak by winning against Frisk and Furuset away, then they beat strong team Stavanger 7:1 and also Sparta 4:2 (away) and finally, in the last round, lowly Trondheim 6-0. The away team are at 5th place but with much worse form than Lillehammer. In the last 7 games they only have one win which came at home against Stjernen (7th place). As I have already mentioned, they have already lost recently (jan. 31st) against the opponents in this game. With the form, motivation and recent H2H I think that Lillehammer have a more than decent shot at winning here and the price is right. Edit, GG: I'll add that Sparta according to their coach played very poor against Furuset when they lost 4-3 to them last round, that game also indicating Sparta's poor form, as it was Furuset's 3d win in their last ten games. Lillehammer's goalie Kucirek have a saving % as high as 95 the last 5 games, someting that also speaks for Lillehammer. I'm not expecting this one to be as easy as Lillehammer's last win vs Trondheim, but 2,35 is a good price for Lillehammer against any team atm. Lillehammer @ 2.35 Nordicbet 4/10

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (5-6/2)

Just found this thread & well done on your picks:clap but i've got a question' date='on BET365 what are puck lines,3-way etc??Sorry about my ignorance on your sport :unsure but i think i know what they mean jst need it clarifying...cheers & well done again :ok[/quote'] Hi, thanks foor feedback, send me a pm with your questions, and I'll answer them as good as I can.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (5-6/2) HK36 Skalica - HK Nitra - 2 @2.35 (Bwin, SportingBet) Skalica has big poblems, because players have some kind of virus. 14 players are out. Skalica wanted to postpone this match, but this match will be on schedule tomorow. They lost last two matches. A lot of players played against Liptovsky Mikulas with high temperature, but they lost and situation is critical for Skalica now. This is 3rd match in 4th dayes with sick players. Skalica will play this match with some junior and sick players tomorow. I must take away win with 2.35 GL for All