Bees Knees Greyhound Lays

Mezza

:welcome Arvo all and welcome to my Greyhound Lay selections. These have been generated by a system i have been working on for a few months and have maintained a strike rate of around 86%. I will be posting the selections here on a daily basis. How you choose to stake them is entirely down to yourselves.The odds are not a factor in my system - i purely select dogs that should not win. I usually have a selection for just about every race that Betfair cover, here's what i have left for today: 15.22-4 :) 15.27-4:) 15.37-3:) 15.43-1:) 15.53-5:) 15.59-2:) 16.08-4:) 16.14-4:) 16.22-5:) 16.28-1:) 16.37-3:) 16.46-1:cry6-1/ was 12.5 on betfair and i don't lay over 10's, so no bet. 16.54-2 :) 17.04-4:) 17.11-6:) 17.18-2:) 17.27-1:) 17.33-5:) 17.44-6:) 17.49-6:) Good luck, let's go. 21 selections 20 losers and 1 winner that was a no bet for me.:clap More to come tomorrow. Mez:dude

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bees Knees Greyhound Lays Hi mate, seems pretty impressive. However, I didn't see your thread before you edited it, don't get me wrong, I'm not accusing you of anything dodgy, but I can't tell when you've posted selectiosn/results etc. In future, will def be better to post up your results on a whole new thread. P.s. :welcome !

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.