Bandy, World Championships 2/2

G:G

Sweden - Norway Norway +7.5 at 1.90 (Unibet) Under 12.5 goals at 1.85 (Ladbrokes, Unibet) Sweden had a big match vs Russia wednesday, ended 3-3. Before that Sweden lost to Finland, 4-5. This match is not very important, as Sweden only have a very small chance to improve their position in the group stage table, and Norway have no chance of reaching the semi finals. I hope that Sweden will take it a bit easy, and think about the semi final, and I'm sure that Norway will give all they've got to show Sweden that they are closing in. Sweden will win, but under this line imo. Last H2H's in WC have ended with a 6-2 win for Sweden 3 times oddly enough, one draw 6-6 and one win for Sweden with 14-5, that big win was in the year 2001, when the difference between these two teams was bigger imo. Matchstart: 05.00 GMT

Re: Bandy, World Championships 2/2 Sweden won, 20-7 :cry played like there was no tomorrow, while Norway played like they just had read the Global heating report and knew bandy is doomed...Bad bet to say the least. Still on + this WC, we'll se if I find any more possible bets.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.