Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1-2/2)

Sweden Elitserien

HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Brynas v Färjestad (18:00 GMT)2.304.502.60105% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Djurgården v Frölunda (18:00 GMT)2.304.502.60105% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Luleå v MoDo (18:00 GMT)2.154.502.70106% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
MIF Redhawks v Timrå (18:00 GMT)2.954.602.02106% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score
Mora v Skellefteå AIK (18:00 GMT)2.104.502.90105% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to Score

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1/2) Finland SM-Liiga

HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Assat v JYP (16:30 GMT)2.224.333.00102%
HPK v Pelicans (16:30 GMT)1.604.604.60106%
Kalpa v HIFK (16:30 GMT)4.504.601.66104%
St Louis Blues v Lukko (16:30 GMT)2.204.332.90104%
Tappara v TPS Turku (16:30 GMT)1.864.403.40106%
Norway Eliteserien
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Stavanger v Furuset (17:30 GMT)1.406.256.00105%
Trondheim v Storhamar (17:30 GMT)6.256.001.35107%
Vålerengen v Stjernen (17:30 GMT)1.306.757.00107%
Comet v Frisk Asker (18:00 GMT)2.125.002.80103%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1/2) Germany DEL

Ingolstadt v Nürnberg Ice Tigers (18:30 GMT)1.934.603.25105%
Austria EHL
HK Acroni Jesenice v EC - KAC (17:00 GMT)1.505.205.00106%
EC Red Bull Salzburg v EV Vienna Capitals (18:15 GMT)1.455.505.40106%
EHC LIWEST Linz v EC Pasut VSV (18:15 GMT)2.204.502.50108%
Graz v HC TWK Innsbruck (18:15 GMT)3.754.751.70107%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1/2) Brynäs v Färjestad Both teams are in good positions in the table and with strong confidence atm. Färjestad have their ups and downs as usual in the series but as the play-offs draw closer their play is improving. In the last 5 they have 4 wins. The loss was a real let-down, 2-3 loss away against Mora. These last 5 also includes away wins against Brynäs 4-1 and against HV71 4-3 (OT) eventhough several players were sick that day. Brynäs have but one win in the last 5 which was 3-1 away against HV71. Worth mentioning is that these guys are terrific at drawing games and have two games ending 3-3 in the last 5 aswell. The last round was a loss against MODO away 2-1 in a game that was pretty dull and was decided by a lucky shot by Svartvadet. Recent H2H and form gives Färjestad a small edge here and the odds of 2.60 surely interests me. However, since Brynäs love these draws I'm thinking it's a better option to take: Färjestad hcp 0 @ 2.00 10bet 3/10 Djurgården v Frölunda Two teams with great form. Frölunda have the quality and Djurgården have both motivation and Fredrik Bremberg in great form. After some great form Frölunda lost 0-3 at home against Mora. The last game here ended in a draw and I wouldn't be surprised if we see another draw here. I have had respect for the form of both teams but I'm giving Djurgården the edge here since they are great at home and Frölunda are only decent away. In conclusion this most probably is a no bet for me though. Luleå v MODO Both teams with doubtful form. Luleå can be magnificent sometimes and beat anyone in this league but so far they have been a bit too inconsistent for my taste. MODO have also had it tough in the last rounds and are also having some trouble with injuries. Andreas Salomonsson is out for the season(dislocated shoulder) and Morrison, Jonsson and Sundström have minor injuries. The last three are basically reasy to play but I doubt that Harald Lückner will take any chances with the play-offs so close at hand. The injuries on these players destroys the first line and is causing trouble for them in the offensive leaving much work for especially Karol Krizan in the net and he has saved them numerous times. From following these teams for a long time I know that Luleå is the number one bogey team for MODO and I think that this will be a very tough game for them. I will return tomorrow for an update on injuries (only have to open the local morning paper to find the latest info). If the situation is at it has been in the last couple of rounds I might well go for home win here. Mora v Skellefteå The home team at 11th place and 54 pts and the away team 9th place and 61 pts. I don't need to mention that Elitserien is a neck and neck battle for the spots in the play-offs. With the 3 pt system teams can climb really fast and the battle is not over for home team Mora. They also have only played 44 games while most teams have 45-46 rounds played. Moras form is also good in the last 5 they actually only have 1 defeat (3-0 away against MODO, no shame in that). The last games have been the most impressive, 3-2 win against Färjestad, 3-0 win against Frölunda, 4-0 against Timrå and 1-1 against HV71. All strong teams IMO. What makes it more impressive is the lack of scoring from Pavel Brendl. Skellefteå are not bad at all for a newcomer but only 2 wins in the last 5. The first win was in the derby against Luleå (3-2) and the second at home against out of form team Malmö (4-2). They also had an over-time win against Timrå in the last round, Timrå is a team that's had huge problem with shaking Skellefteå this season. H2H is pretty even this season so no edge for any team there. I do feel that Mora have the much stronger form these days and have done well both at home and on the road. I think the odds on the home win is decent and will try: Home win @ 2.10 bet365 3/10 Malmö v Timrå The home team have apparently started to realise that they lack the players to stay in Elitserien and are starting to lose more often now. Only 9 pts in the last 10 is not enough adn they are now 13 pts behind Mora. As a last effort they have recruited some new players, one which I remember from his days in MODO where he did one assist in 35 games.. How they think this is enough is beyond me but I guess they are preparing to take in Södertälje and the others in Allsvenskan. The only positive thing for Malmö is their play at home as they have 4 straight wins at home. Timrå are in decent nick and nowadays only have 3 on the injury list. In the last two they have two draws (against Skellefteå and HV71). From the local paper I know that Timrå were actually really good against HV71 and pretty much deserved the win there. H2H is interesting since Timrå have 4/4 wins on Malmö this season (one it OT). In the last mutual on Jan 4th Timrå won 3-0 in Malmö. I'm still undecided about betting on Timrå but I have decided to for the under 5.5. Timrås last 10 games have ended in 9 unders and the over was the 5-1 on Frölunda. Malmö only have 5/10 unders but 3 out of last 5 home games (the remaining two were the strange 8-3 win against Linköping and the other the 3-8 loss against Frölunda). In my mind this will be a very tight game with teams that have lost alot in the offensive, Malmö lost Söderberg to an injury and Timrå have Hahl and Pärssinen gone since a long time. Also Timrå have a goalie with new-found confidence to help them keep the score down here. I will get back to you if I decide on betting on Timrå here. For those who have an account with 3bwin can put their money on them anyways @ 2.16 since this is a good value bet imho since I give Timrå about 50% here. I'm giving you the heads-up today since the odds from Timrå will land at 1.90 tomorrow. For now its Under 5.5 @ 1.90 ladbrokes 3/10 More thoughts welcome. Happy punting. :ok Bamse.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1/2) Mora - Skellefteå Under 5.5 at 1.80 (Bet365) I expect this to be a very tactical game, with two teams who will try to avoid making mistakes in the defensive zone and be carefule when attacking. It is a very important game, playoff spot at stake, which imo speaks for a low scoring game. Moras last 5 games have gone under this line, for Skellefteå 3/5. 2/3 H2H's this season went under, the first of these three went over. I agree with Bamse about this one and I'll have a piece of: Malmö v Timrå Under 5.5 @ 1.90 ladbrokes Timrå has scored 7 goals and allowed 12 goals their last 5 games, and all those games went under this line. Malmö have scored 14 and allowed 19, 8 of those was vs Frölunda last game. 2 of Malmö's last games went under, but considering their disaster vs Frölunda last game, which they surely will want to repair, and that Timrå doesn't score or allow any goals at all nearly, I think that his game will be lowscoring, involving two teams that will focus on their defensive play.

Finn-Hockey i´m going against Blues, again :lol They did sign two new forwards to help the injury situation, Carlo Grunn and Johannes Alanen, both from Jyp. Grunn is injured and shouldnt play in two weeks. In last TPS game they got two more injuries, Töykkälä and Tolsa, both forwards. Lukko did sign a new player also, defender Chris Hajt from DEL-league. He did play in last game against SaiPa and played well. Lukko won that home game trailing 1-2. Lukko has been in good form lately and they got solid goalie too in Lawson. If Lukko win they might go ahead Blues on the table, Blues 70(+8) Lukko 68(+5) In last straight play-offs spot is HIFK 71 points. The race is tight and there should be high motivation in Lukko. Moneyline regulation time only (X=4.25/2=2.80 PAF) Blues - Lukko >2

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1/2) Jesenice to win first period (1.90 @ Paddy Power) Jesenice won the first period in last 6 home matches with goal diff. 14:1. Klagenfurt lost the first period in last 6 away matches with goal diff. 1:14. Jesenice is strong at home and will give their best, as they're trying to reach the fourth position in the play-offs.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1/2) Hello boys !!! I feel it if these days I do not give any opinion on the matches but I am on exams and go a little rolled. I hope that when finishes the examinations it can return to put to me completely in the season GL !!

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1/2)

Hello boys !!! I feel it if these days I do not give any opinion on the matches but I am on exams and go a little rolled. I hope that when finishes the examinations it can return to put to me completely in the season GL !!
Good luck to you with the exams mate and welcome back on your return :ok On another note: Timrå: Good news on Timrå since Pärssinen is making a come back tonight. MODO: Jonsson, Morrison and Sundström still injured. Will get back when I decide on these but the odds are still OK at betfair.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1/2) Mora to win first period (2.50 @ Centrebet) Skelleftea lost the first period in last 8 away matches with goal diff. 0:13. Mora has 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 loses in last 8 home matches. Mora's statistics are not spectacular, but I'm basing this pick on Skelleftea's goalless 8 first periods in last 8 away matches.

Mora to win first period (2.50 @ Centrebet) Skelleftea lost the first period in last 8 away matches with goal diff. 0:13. Mora has 4 wins, 2 draws and 2 loses in last 8 home matches. Mora's statistics are not spectacular, but I'm basing this pick on Skelleftea's goalless 8 first periods in last 8 away matches.
I like the stats for this one, on it with a small stake. :hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1/2) DEL Round 45 this evening ERC Ingolstadt - Nuremberg IT Ingolstadts Headcoach Ron Kennedy get hard health news this weeks.It was found a blastoma in his head and isn´t available for the next time. Ingolstadt had a zero-point Weekend versus Hamburg Freezers (3-6) and Adler Mannheim (2-6). Nurembergs weekend were much better.Two wins versus Iserlohn (5-2) and Frankfurt Lions (3-0) last weekend. Nuremberg have the better chances to win these new bavarian derby. Nuremberg IT to win over 5.5 goals good luck

Luleå v MODO Both teams with doubtful form. Luleå can be magnificent sometimes and beat anyone in this league but so far they have been a bit too inconsistent for my taste. MODO have also had it tough in the last rounds and are also having some trouble with injuries. Andreas Salomonsson is out for the season(dislocated shoulder) and Morrison, Jonsson and Sundström have minor injuries. The last three are basically reasy to play but I doubt that Harald Lückner will take any chances with the play-offs so close at hand. The injuries on these players destroys the first line and is causing trouble for them in the offensive leaving much work for especially Karol Krizan in the net and he has saved them numerous times. From following these teams for a long time I know that Luleå is the number one bogey team for MODO and I think that this will be a very tough game for them. I will return tomorrow for an update on injuries (only have to open the local morning paper to find the latest info). If the situation is at it has been in the last couple of rounds I might well go for home win here.
Follow up on this. So Modo still have Salomonsson, Sundström, Morrison and Jonsson out. Sundströms and Morrisons injuries will further disrupt Modos bad power play and will make it even harder for them to score tonight. Also Luleås box play is pretty weak but with the injuries in Modo the favs have got to be the home team here. They also perform very well against these guys eventhough H2H this season is 2-2. Motivation might be the key aswell since Luleå are in greater need of points at this stage. Was tempted to go for hcp-win here @ 3.40 since Luleå win all their games by at least two but will settle for the straight win. Luleå @ 2.15 ladbrokes 3/10

I had a feeling yesterday that Luleå could win this and with your info Bamse, I'll have a go...2.23 at 3bwin. btw: First post from my new home in Falun.....back to unpacking boxes now:dude
Same here. Got a feeling that it's going to be hard for Modo to grab any points here. Good luck with the new pad mate :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1/2) Djurgården - Frölunda Djurgården ML at 1.89 (Bet Nordicbet) Djurgården vs Frölunda is an important match in the battle for the playoff spots, right now Djurgården are at 10th place, outside the playoffs, and Frölunda at 7th, 4 points ahead of Djurgården. Frölund had a great winning streak that ended last round vs Mora at home, lost 0-3, which was quite an upset. Djurgården gets points a lot more often now than earlier this season. Last round Djurgården lost to Färjestad away, 3-4, but they played well and should have earned one point there. When I look at Frölunda's recent wins I'm not very impressed, they have been mostly against teams without form, although the big winning margin is good. Djurgården are strong at home, have beat Frölunda both previous homegames this season, and I think they will get at least one point here. I'll also follow Bamse with on Luleå.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1/2) I hope that things are going to go back to normal in British IHL. Both of yesterday's picks were successful and I'll try something similar today. Belfast Giants to win (1.53 @ 10bet) Belfast Giants to win -1.5 (1.90 @ Bet365) This is a second match these two teams are playing in 4 days. On Saturday they played also in Belfast and the match ended with a great surprise. Leader Belfast lost to Manchester. Manchester was in all kind of problems: tiredness, important player left the team, injury problems, they have had to postpone a couple of home matches because their home venue isn't ready... Their coach wasn't optimistic and they were secretly hoping to get a draw in Belfast. And they've got a miracle. The match was decided in first period, when Manchester Phoenix took a 0:3 lead. Belfast put a lot of effort to straighten things up, but was unsuccessful. Last period was played on one goal and Belfast out-shoot Manchester 30:16, but the match ended with a surprising away victory. They are meeting again today, on the same ice and Belfast will probably seek for a revange. Belfast Giants played only 4 matches this year and won 3 of them (once Hull and twice Cardiff). They will be at their full strenght tonight and eager to take back the leading position in British IHL. Manchester is currently 7th in the league and with good chances to proceed to the play-offs. Things are starting to look better for them. They have signed Brett Clouthier, released by Sheffield despite scoring 9 goals this season (plus 10 assists). Clouthier will have his debut tonight and will be a great boost for Manchester. In Sheffield Clouthier didn't show much in matches against Belfast this season (1 goal and 1 assit in 5 matches) and got a lot of penalties (a couple of them for fighting). It remains to be seen if he's going to be of much help tonight, or he'll be looking to sort out some old disputes. This will be Manchester's 5th away match in a row. They have two wins (Belfast and Hull) and two loses (Nottingham and Sheffield). That's 5 hard away matches in less than 3 weeks and their tiredness could be of a great influence tonight. Important help for Manchester on Saturday were their fans who arrived in great number to Belfast and were very loud. Today's match is on week-day so their support will be a lot smaller. Belfast Giants are fired up to get their revenge and they'll take this match more seriously than last time, so this handicap won't be hard to reach. Evening started good: Jesenice won first period 3:1:)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1/2) ERC Ingolstadt - Nuremberg IT 0-1 postponed ... John Tripp shoot the safty glass behind the goal ... 15 minutes break. Mapletoft had a good start for Nuremberg.. :ok Think it´ll be a good mid-striker for the Ice Tigers

Färjestad hcp 0 @ 2.00 10bet 3/10 --> 2-2 FT bet void :\ Mora @ 2.10 bet365 3/10 --> 6-4 FT Bet won :clap Malmö-Timrå Under 5.5 @ 1.90 ladbrokes 3/10 --> 1-1 FT Bet won :clap Luleå @ 2.15 Ladbrokes --> 3-0 FT Bet won :clap
TERRRRRRIFIC DAY!! :cheers :cow :nana

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: (1/2) Mora - Skellefteå Under 5.5 at 1.80 >>> 6-4 over :( Malmö v Timrå Under 5.5 @ 1.90 >>> 1-2 under :) Djurgården ML at 1.89 >>> 4-2 win :) I'm happy, also that Bamse talked me in to Luleå... Bamse, great picks today, you are so the right guy to get this sucess, congrats big man! :cheers