Euroleague 25/01/2007

Dynamo Moscow (RUS) - OLYMPIAKOS (GRE) 1.40 2.95 Fenerbahce Ulkerspor (TUR) - Eldo Napoli (ITA) 1.40 2.95 Zagliris (LTU) - Aris (GRE) 1.90 1.90 Le Mans (FRA) - RheinEnergie Cologne (GER) 1.17 5.00 Winterthur FCB (ESP) - CSKA Moscow (RUS) 1.65 2.25 Olympija (SLO) - Maccabi Elite (ISR) 3.95 1.25

Re: Euroleague 25/01/2007 hımmmmmmmmm; @1,40 Fenerbahçe Ülker.hımmmm. i will hit the bookies guys.:ok first; mirsad fitness and he will be in squad tonite and will play.(dunno how many minutes).and fener trashed Napoli on away even.and fener doin' their job very well lately.just lost telekom in our league(which team is leader i mean ;) ) and they won 3 matches in a row ( in euroleague).there will be 6000-7000 fans probably so dont ask me how atmosphere will be there.everybody knows in turkey if fener wins tonite; they will have big chance for top 16.that is my main reason for to bet on home side.administration of fener explained that they wanna see there all of supporters. 1,40 fenerissh guys; nothin' has it say so much :nana p.s. : look GG i posted finally:)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.