Floorball - 21/01

Storveta - Warberg Not big difference between teams but Warberg had a tough period after the EC-final loss and this is the perfect opportunity to boos the confidence with an away win over Storveta away. Warberg - 2.88 @ Stan James 3/10 Warberg +1.5 - 185 @ Expekt 6/10 Jarfalla - AIK Jarfalla with big goalie problems are going down to division one with express delivery. They will probably fight first two periods but third AIK should be able to score like 15 goals if they are motivated enough. AIK -2.5 hcp - 1.83 @ Bet365 AIK -1.5 hcp - 1.50 @ Ladbrokes AIK - 1.30 @ Expekt, Ladbrokes, Bet365 and Stan James Dalen - Pixbo Dalen are on fire right now but Pixbo are tricky and can beat any team in the world with current play and adding the fact that Dalen plays worse home then away I'm confident they will get away with at least one point. Pixbo +0.5 is 1.60 so I choose +15 for 1.50 instead...much better Pixbo Wallenstam +1.5 - 1.50 @ Ladbrokes 7/10 Alvstranden - Helsingborg Helsingborg would love to bounce back from the 2-9 loss at home vs Storveta and they tend to go easy vs Alstranden and they have the talent to beat them but the question if they have woken up from the Storveta nightmare. Helsingborg - 1.67 @ Stan James 6/10

Re: Floorball - 21/01 Helsingborg - 1.67 @ Stan James 6/10 - WON Warberg +1.5 - 1.85 @ Expekt 6/10 - WON Pixbo Wallenstam +1.5 - 1.50 @ Ladbrokes 7/10 - WON AIK -2.5 hcp - 1.83 @ >Bet365 - WON AIK -1.5 hcp - 1.50 @ Ladbrokes - WON AIK - 1.30 @ Expekt, Ladbrokes, >Bet365 etc - WON Warberg - 2.88 @ Stan James 3/10 - LOST 6/7...Warberg won too but first after OT...I dont think thats a win on Stan James..its not on Bet365 where I bet

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.