Haydock 20/1

Tip Detail
Sport Horse Racing
Event 3:00 Hayd
Selection My Way De Solzen
Strength 10/10
Date 20/01/2007
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 1.21 (Back)
Reasoning I have been waiting for this to run after putting up a great performance LTO at Cheltenham winning by 17 (with ease). The ground was heavy in just a furlong further than the 2m4f of today. Very tough to oppose, should have no problem with the conditions. Targeted for a wealthy race in the near future and I don’t expect this to not be prepared to win.

Re: Haydock 20/1 1.25.......... AFSOUN The road to Cheltenham lies dead ahead if Nicky Henderson choses this path for this Champion Hurdle contender. Jockey Mick Fitzgerald will look to get the best out of him with Fitzy's retirement from saddle looming up. With winning form in Listed class in November and proven in soft ground, this looks like a good thing. 1.55......... TRUCKERS TAVERN The heavy ground at Haydock will take all the getting in this renewal of the 3-mile Peter Marsh Chase so distance winners coupled with success in bottomless ground are required today. Sue Smith's Truckers Tavern has all the ticks in the right boxes and could provide some useful each-way value in a race where there might not be too many finishers. 3.00........ MY WAY DE SOLZEN A familiar name in the winners enclosure this year and on Saturday it should be no different. Twice a winner on heavy ground already but most recently on New Year's Day at Cheltenham over similar distance and similar ground. Small field however but will again provide Cheltenham clues if they aren't already obvious enough here!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.