Trouble with Poker4Ever

philossify

Hi All, just wondering if theres anyone else experiencing problems with Poker4Ever. Basically about a week ago I somehow erased the saved logon password and when I tried to login found that I couldn't (presumably) remember the password. So off I trot to their website and try the automated givme a new password mechanism ... all goes ok with first step (which sends you an email with a link in which you click and then supposedly they'll send you an email with a new password. The link works and the page puts out a success message but no second email ever arrives (not even in the spam). I wait a while and retry - still no joy. So off goes a message to support@poker4ever - no response, then another (terser oner) then another (plus a few more tries with the automated password). I then decide I'll phone them... but theres no phone support number (which definitely puts me off them :( ). Finally yesterday I sent an email off to them saying unless they responded within 24 hours I was gonna slag em off - copied this email to support,marketing,cashier.technical id's (which I suspect all end up at the same place) - you guessed it - no response at all. :puke I've got the massive sum of $17 in there... I beginning to wonder if they are in trouble, they never seemed to have many people on the site other than for freerolls. So anybody besides me having any problems with them?