Eurohockey : 19/1

Friday 19 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
EC Pasut VSV v HC TWK Innsbruck (18:15 GMT)1.445.255.00109% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
EC Red Bull Salzburg v EC - KAC (18:15 GMT)1.356.006.20107% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Graz v EHC LIWEST Linz (18:15 GMT)2.864.502.00108% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
HK Acroni Jesenice v EV Vienna Capitals (18:15 GMT)2.204.502.60107% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Friday 19 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Vsetin v Karlovy Vary (16:00 GMT)6.005.001.50104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Ceske Budéjovice v Bili Tygri Liberec (16:30 GMT)2.154.332.75106% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Litvinov v Sparta Prague (16:30 GMT)2.454.352.35107% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Znojmo v Trinec (16:30 GMT)1.904.503.25106% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Pardubice v Kladno (17:00 GMT)1.455.255.75106% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodOdd or Even Total
Slavia Praha v Zlin (18:00 GMT)1.804.503.75105% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring Period

Re: Eurohockey : 19/1

Friday 19 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Aalborg v Odense (18:30 GMT)1.804.603.60106%
Esbjerg Oilers v Herlev (19:00 GMT)1.515.005.10106%
Herning v Rødovre (19:00 GMT)1.554.805.05106%
Nordsjaelland v Sønderjylland (19:00 GMT)2.714.502.30103%

Friday 19 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Augsburger Panther v Eisbären Berlin (18:30 GMT)3.204.801.95104%
Frankfurt Lions v Adler Mannheim (18:30 GMT)2.534.702.30105%
Hamburg Freezers v Iserlohn Roosters (18:30 GMT)1.615.004.20106%
Kölner Haie v Hannover Scorpions (18:30 GMT)2.004.803.30102%
Krefeld Pinguine v Ingolstadt (18:30 GMT)2.824.501.90111%
Nürnberg Ice Tigers v Deg Metro Stars (18:30 GMT)2.204.602.60106%
Straubing Tigers v EV Duisburg Die Füchse (18:30 GMT)1.804.803.45106%

Friday 19 January 2007
Away Home
Grizzly Adams Wolfsburg v Munchen (18:30 GMT) -0.5+0.5
Kassel Huskies v Lausitzer Fuchse (18:30 GMT) -2+2
Kaufbeuren v Landshut Cannibals (18:30 GMT)+0.5 -0.5
Dresdner Eislowen v Bremerhaven (19:00 GMT) -0.5+0.5
Eisbaren Regensburg v Crimmitschau (19:00 GMT) -2+2
ESC Moskitos Essen v Landsberg (19:00 GMT) -0.5+0.5
Schwenningen v Bietigheim (19:00 GMT) -0.5+0.5
Friday 19 January 2007
HK-36 Skalica v MSHK SKP Zilina (16:00 GMT)1.834.503.35107%
HKM Zvolen v Slovan Bratislava (16:00 GMT)2.154.302.68108%
Martin v HC Kosice (16:00 GMT)2.604.202.15109%
Dukla Trencin v Liptovsky Mikulas (16:30 GMT)1.405.507.00104%
HKM Nitra v HK SKP Poprad (16:30 GMT)2.054.302.93107%

Friday 19 January 2007
Bofors v AIK (18:00 GMT)2.754.902.32100%
Friday 19 January 2007
Davos v Lugano (18:45 GMT)1.904.603.10107%

Re: Eurohockey : 19/1 Just a little info. Bofors has had 10 players sick...8 of them have been skating today, but it doesn't sound like all of them will play. Bofors wanted to postpone this game, but AIK and the hockey federation said no. AIK at 2.3(betfair) looks like a nice bet. It will surely drop. GG told me that Stan James had 1.85 and that's maybe where most of the bookies will end up in the end.

Re: Eurohockey : 19/1 only remember this.. VSV - Innsbruck VSV at home 15-1 with 86-45 in goals. Innsbruck is 6-12 with 54-86 in goals. Strong VSV play's at home with Innsbruck. Last VSV match was a 2-3 win in OT at Vienna in a complicated match. Innsbruck is very poor at last matches.. They losed against Salzsburg 0-7 at home !! and also losed 5-2 at KAC. Very poor wind for away team, and also very strong VSV at home. Salzsburg - KAC Salzsburg is 16-0 at home with 87-36 in goals. KAC is 3-15 in away matches with 45-85 in goals. It is truth that KAC as opposed to gained their last party Grazz 6-3, but today they play in field of the leader of the classification that is lost no match in house and that is strong in the first position. Little that to say of the match because two teams of two “different leagues” play today… I probably take this two matches in a combo @1.87 GL !!

Re: Eurohockey : 19/1 Vsetin - K. Vary , under 5.5 , @1.9 bet365 , 2/10 - 19.1.2007 17:00 Vsetin has big problem to score. They are able to score only from PP.. K.V. plaies very bad away and they also have problem to score if they play away.. Mensator is very good goalie with >93% saves.. So, that I suppose result 1:3, 2:3 or something of that kind..

Just a little info. Bofors has had 10 players sick...8 of them have been skating today' date=' but it doesn't sound like all of them will play. Bofors wanted to postpone this game, but AIK and the hockey federation said no. AIK at 2.3(betfair) looks like a nice bet. It will surely drop. GG told me that Stan James had 1.85 and that's maybe where most of the bookies will end up in the end.[/quote'] Thank you for this nice information! the odds are around 2,0 now! Do you think it´s still ok?!?

Thank you for this nice information! the odds are around 2' date='0 now! Do you think it´s still ok?!?[/quote'] This would be a pretty close game under normal conditions, but with Bofors as favourites to win. I don't have any recent info about the state of these players, but over ten players were/are sick, and they hope that at least 8 will play today. Not the best way to prepare i guess... This is by no means a sure one, but 2,00 might be wort a try, small stakes.

hey G ;G can u find something about those player who should be out! can u confirm any missing , in my country on aik 2,2
The eight players I mentioned earlier are confirmed to play, so Bofors will have three full lines for this game, but no more, 15 + goalie iow.

Re: Eurohockey : 19/1 well,manheim seems to be an excellent team in germany they beated hannover last round,an two rounds before they have lost...my logic is that strong teams can not afford many loses in a row on the other side frankf is in a safe zone

Mannheim vs. Frankfurt 2:1
Frankfurt vs. Mannheim 2:5
2,2 is a nice price Koln - Hannover koln got five def in a row,i think that thay should start to wininig hanover dosent play so good away martin-košice zvolen is close,i think that they will loose first place if they dont win today,same reason as manheim 2,2 is a fair value

Re: Eurohockey : 19/1 Skalica – Zilina Skalica with 1.9 is big value for me! Zilina will play today with some junior players, because their best players (Galik, Hreus, Kusovsky, Straka) are out. Galik and Hreus changed team and they will play in Slovan Bratislava, Kusovsky and Straka will play in Czech Republic in Karlovy Vary. Skalica plaies very good at the moment and they have change to play play-off!

Re: Eurohockey : 19/1 Krefeld-Ingolstadt Ingolstadt to win this game. Krefeld misses 4 important players from their starting line-up /2 best scoring forwards Jan Alinc and Herberts Vasiljevs, plus 2 best scoring defense players Richard Pavlikovsky and Daniel Kunce/ VSV-Innsbruck VSV to win this game. Innsbruck has been very poor recently. They got rid of David Cornacchia who had 21 points in this season /6th best in the team/. 3 days ago, they also appointed a new coach. It does seem something is not going very well inside of the team and VSV should easily beat them.

Re: Eurohockey : 19/1 Yes today we have the match of Ingolstadt, i have bet a lot on it and on a Polish Hockey Match today. But be careful with Kölner Haie today. I live here in Cologne and after the hard win against Berlin in the German Cup on Tuesday it will be hard tonight.We played against a youth team on Tuesday,average 19,3 years old. But Hans Zach(ex - coach of Köln) will go to Köln today.We have also Tino Boos(Cologne forward) who will play next year in Hannover.We have also som players there in Hannover(Mondt for example.) I think odds around 1,8 are not good enough here. I would play it at 2,1

Re: Eurohockey : 19/1 Jesenice - Vienna Capitals Vienna Capitals +0,5 at 1,71 (Bet365) Vienna Caps have decent form with 3/5 wins, however they lost their last two games, at home vs VSV after ot, and away vs leaders Salzburg, 5-7. This is a very important game, playoff spot at stake, with Vienna placed at 4th and last playoff spot, and Jesenice tailing the on 5th. Although Jesenice are quite strong at home, I like the H2H were Vienna are up 4-1. Jesenice does not look to be in very good form, they recently lost to Last placed Graz, 1-3, so I find 1.71 a good price for Vienna getting at least one point here. Jesenice home: 8-5-6 80-65 Vienna away: 5-3-10 61-74

Re: Eurohockey : 19/1 I'm going to take a break from ice hockey today. I'll try two picks in Austria: 3-fold, medium-stakes: Linz, Salzburg and Villach -0.5 (3.56 @ Gamebookers) Linz earned 6 points in last 5 away matches. They've lost to top two teams: Villach and Salzburg. Graz have some home wins, but the last time they were better at home than upper-table team (teams positioned 1-4) was at the beggining of November (they have one OT win against Villach at the beggining of December). Salzburg is still unbeaten at home (with only 2 OTs). Klagenfurt lost last 5 away matches. Villach won last 7 home matches and have goal diff. 42:16. Innsbruck lost last 6 away matches and their goal diff. is 15:34. Low-stakes: Jesenice to win first period (2.50 @ PaddyPower) In last 4 home matches Jesenice won the first period every time. In last 4 away matches Wien won the first period once and lost 3 times. Jesenice are in a bit of slump, so I'll keep the stakes low (I did excepted odds around 2.75). For tommorow, I'll prepare some previews of Ligue Magnus and British IHL matches.

Skalica – Zilina Skalica with 1.9 is big value for me! Zilina will play today with some junior players, because their best players (Galik, Hreus, Kusovsky, Straka) are out. Galik and Hreus changed team and they will play in Slovan Bratislava, Kusovsky and Straka will play in Czech Republic in Karlovy Vary. Skalica plaies very good at the moment and they have change to play play-off!
Take it !!!!! I have Skalica 1.4 in Betfair and in Gamebookers and bwin I don't have this match :( Take it now !!! ;)

Re: Eurohockey : 19/1 Aab - Odense Odense +0.5 at 2,00 (Bet365) Game between 2nd placed Aalborg and 6th placed Esbjerg, a match I expect to be very close, not at all the easy home win that the bookies predict. Aab beat Odense away last match up, before that Odense beat Aab away, and today we might very well see that pattern repeat itself, as Odense are playing good atm, only one lost last five, and that was against Herning, the best team in Denmark this season. Aab may be on the way down, lost away to Frederikshavn last round, quite a big upset btw. Before that they beat out of form team Sönderjyske at home, 4-1, and only managed a 2-1 win vs last placed Herlev. I hope that Odense can keep this good form and at least snatch a point here. Aab home: 10-1-3 47-25 Odense away: 7-2-6 41-51

Re: Eurohockey : 19/1 Well I take this combos for today, I'm sorry for short explanation. Trencin - Mikulas Very poor the baggage of Mikulas abroad, today visits the Trencin (12-7 in house). Mikulas abroad. (1-18). Pardubice - Kladno Pardubice 14-3 in house, last party in house 7-2 as opposed to the Vitkovice. On the other hand Kladno abroad.,3-13 enough poor man, I wait for a local victory today. Ejsberg - Herlev Similar than other matches.. Herlev very bad at away matches, only 5 points. Home team don't looks better but today they must win to the last one classified to raise in the classification and not to be complicated the life. Herning - Rodovre Home team so strong at they ice. Only 1 lose at this moment, and 58-26 in goals. Rodovre is 4th in league but today they visit firs clasificated and they will have a hard match. Looks a home win here. Kassel - Lausitzer Kassel it's better team than Lausitzer.. they want to go to 1 DEL next year and their baggage in house is quite good and today they have to an equipment that abroad lowers its level, local victory in this match. Straubing - Duisburg Poor Duisburg abroad, where it has only obtained two victories. The premises are not that they leave abroad but today they do not have to let save the victory as opposed to the last one classified to continue adding points. I will take this combos: Trencin & Pardubice @1.89 Esbjerg & Herning @2.1 Kassel & Straubing @2 GL !! Sorry for short picks but I will leave now to Barcelona :) See you at night !!

Re: Eurohockey : 19/1 NOTE: Copy/paste from yesterdays thread Deutsche Eishockey Bundesliga: Krefeld Penguine - Ingolstadt Home team: The home team are currently at 10th place in the league table at 55 pts after 40 games. With only 2 wins (and two draws) in the last 8 games their form is nothing to write home about and those two wins came at home against DEG at 4th place (score 4-3) and against Hannover at 6th place (score 5-2). Away team: Ingolstadt are at 2nd place with an impressive 81 pts in 40 games. Their form is good aswell since they have 19 pts in the last 10 (Krefeld at 10 pts). In the last 7 games they have mustered 5 wins. The only debacle was in the last round when they lost at home against Hamburg (1-3) but Hamburg is a team for anyone to look out for as they in my mind are great giant killers and a dodgy team. Two mutuals this season: Ingolstadt won 7-2 and 4-2, both games at home for them. In the games in since 2003 Ingolstadt have won 4 out of 7 games played in Krefeld. Important news on injuries in Krefeld aswell: Jan Alinc is out for the season and Herberts Vasiljevs and also Robert Pavlikosky are out on disciplinary grounds. Conclusion: Evident difference in form, good H2H and some injuries and suspensions in Krefeld has lead me to think that Ingolstadt will have a good chance here. Ingolstadt @ 2.10 interwetten 4/10 __________________

Re: Eurohockey : 19/1 German div 2: Schwenninger -SC Bietigheim The home team are at the 6th place in the table with a record of 18-6-13 and have good stats at home: 10-4-4. Their form is also great and I have backed them several times this season. In the last 5 games they have all wins and their last two away games have also ended in victories. In the last 7 games they have only lost to Wolfsburg away and thats no shame in my book since W. have been in good form aswell. The opponent Bieigheim are at 7th place but with only 3 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses on the road. This means that they have collected almost all their pts at home. The only teams they have managed to beat away are mediocre teams and therefore I dont think they have what it takes to beat a team such as Schwenninger here. Two H2H this season. 3-2 win for Schwenninger at home and 2-1 win for Bietigheim at home where they are strong with 12 wins and 5 draws and only 2 losses. Schwenninger @ 1.85 CB 4/10

Re: Eurohockey : 19/1 Augsburger Panther - Eisbären Berlin The home team are at 13th place out of 14 teams in the league and have only 33pts in 40 games. They are weak both at home and away and have a 4-5-12 record in their own arena. In the last 10 games they only have 2 wins and one draw. The teams they have beat are Iserlohn and Frankfurt but they have been an easy target for the better teams. The away team are at 7th place with almost twice as many pts as the Panthers namely 63. Away stats are 7-4-8. In the last 13 games they have 8 wins and also 2 wins after OT. They have only lost to the very best of teams like Ingolstadt away (5-1), Adler Mannheim at home (1-2) and to Köln on the road when they had some great form a while back (4-2). Two H2H this season: 3-3 in Augsburg and 6-0 win for Eisbären at home. I think that you basically only have to look at stats to see that there is some big difference in both form and class here. Augsburg are pretty weak at home and Berlin are decent away. With Berlins form, only losing to the best opponents, I think that they have a good chance here. Eisbären Berlin @ 1.90 Ladbrokes 4/10

Re: Eurohockey : 19/1 I'll try Rödovre+1.5 against Herning away for some reasons. - Rödovre are more motivated. They're at 4th spot which means homeadvantage in the play-offs. Herning are cruising at 1st place with 70 points....16 ahead of 2nd place. - Esbjerg nearly won last game against Herning away. Herning finally got the win (4-3) but were down 0-2 and 1-3 before picking up their game. - Usually tight games between these two. Last 3 games has ended with 3 draws. 1.96 at Pinnacle is worth a try imo. 3/10