basketball, euroleague 17.01

Unicaja-panathin panathin to win 1,75 after last defeat in slovenia i will never again put my money on unicaja:wall i hope panath will :spank olympiacos- efes pilsen olymp to win 1,2 olymp is better team,easy win for them climamio-tau ceramica tau to win 1,55 this year climamio dosent stand so good,i have watched some their games,really pitty:cry hope they will play better next year partizan-union partizan to win 1,15 this is 10/10 bet, partizan plays excellent basketball they have lost last two games,union really bad,easy win for partizan pau orthez-eldo napoli pau to win 1,4 this could be easilly and away win, but i wil tip on pau,just felling:notworthy

Re: basketball, euroleague 17.01 one could consider betting on Partizan ATS, as Olimpija is in big problems..two key players on verge of leaving the club Milic to Real Madrid and Ranniko to (i think) Maccabi...but they did perform great lst week... they also traditionally do bad in Belgrade, so the -10.5 spread could be easily covered by Partizan...anyway Olimpija really bad in centre position...Partizans main power are play under the basket and good three point shooting...GL

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.