Parbet freeroll on Sat 20th Jan

philossify

Apologies if anyone else has posted this....... Got email off Parbet who I must have joined some time in the dim distant past as I've got an id on there and even a password I managed to remember! They've switched to cryptologic - and amongst the blurb is some freerolls. One of particular interest is the first one next Saturday (which isn't in lobby yet) . Limit of 2000 in each freeroll so I suspect that there will be a rush whenever registration opens. Unfortunately I ain't got any money in Parbet, so may have to try putting some in with Neteller - but if any of you have even a little money it might be worth earning the 1 MPP and trying to get in the freeroll. Extract from email below or the parbet site also contains details. Freeroll schedule: TTABLE.gifHOW TO EARN and TRACK MPPs ON THE NEW PARBET MPPs Earned in CASH GAMES One (1.00) My Poker Point (MPP) is earned when you are dealt cards in a hand in which the rake reaches 1 unit ($/£/¤). 0.25 MPPs are earned when you are dealt cards in a hand in which the rake reaches 0.25 units, but is below 1 unit. MPPs Earned in TOURNAMENTS 3 MPPs are earned for each unit of tournament fee paid For example: If you enter a $20 + $2 tournament you will earn 6 MPPs. This is the same for STTs (Single Table Tournaments) or MTTs (Multi-Table Tournaments).

Re: Parbet freeroll on Sat 20th Jan Registration starts Jan 20th 17:00 CET and game is also at 19:00 CET which translates to 4:00pm UK time and 6pm UK time (I think) . Suspect that means it will be full by 4:05 pm !!!! Earned my 1mpp in 5 minutes on a 0.10/0.25 NL game at cost of 25 cents thanks to couple of guys (one with hidden AA and the other a chancer) building the pot to more than $20.