Snooker: UK Masters

Hi everyone, It's that time again, break out the beige, shackle Ronnie to the table (so he can't run away this time) and dust off that triangle... :cowIt's the UK Masters!!!:cow Created thread and stickied, appologies if I stole someone else's job there! My initial thoughts, Higgins, Hendry, Doherty and Ebdon to win their respective quarters and one of them to win outright. Reasoning and analysis to follow, when I've studied some more form. Lets hear your comments fellas!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Snooker: UK Masters

My initial thoughts, Higgins, Hendry, Doherty and Ebdon to win their respective quarters and one of them to win outright.
Thers absolutely no chance thats happening, because i ve almost got the same. Do you take doherty to win his quarter at 3/1 or wait untill he plays Ronnie and back him then, he does have a tricky 1st tie. Also 9/4 any scot to win it, Dott, Hendry and Higgins, all in smashing form My big favourite is Higgins, i ve kept taking him at loads of prices. I love this competition. Also had a big smash on Dott at 4/6 to beat Lee. Will do my bets later today. Muchas gracias

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.