Bandy, Sweden 12/1

G:G

Ok, time for bandy again…<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Elitserien: Bollnäs - Västerås

Västerås at 1,86 (Bet365)

Bollnäs won against Edsbyn away last round, and by doing that the created a huge upset, by far the biggest upset of this season as Edsbyn had something like 45 straight homewins. Västerås got a safe 3-0 win against Villa at home, and that’s just their way of doing things: They usually do not score much but they usually don’t get many goals against them either. Västerås are better than Bollnäs, and I don’t hesitate to go for Västerås at this odds, sure winning against Edsbyn was great, but there was a great deal of luck and underestimating involved in that one. One problem is that H2H does not look very good for Västerås, but this is another season.

Stats:

http://www.goalwire.com/matchstat.aspx?sport=1&liga=39&hid=72&bid=78∪=0

Superallsvenskan: Boltic – Broberg

Broberg at 1,80 (Ladbrokes)

Boltic has been really terrible for the most part of this season, but at the start of Allsvenskan in January they surprised many by getting 2 wins in a row, vs Sirius away and Tillberga at home. Last game they were back on track, however, and lost to Örebro away, 1-6. Even though they have got some new players and have been better lately, I do not think that Boltic will be placed high in the table when the season is finished. Today important playmaker Fredricsson is questionable; if he can’t play it’s another factor that speaks for: Broberg, in my eyes the best team in Superallsvenskan, and I expect them to win this league and reach the playoffs, they started a bit slow with a draw away to Sirius, but after that they have smashed Motala 11-2 and Ljusdal 12-3, both at home. They are not as good away, but I give them a big chance to win this one, and 1,80 is a good odds.

http://www.goalwire.com/matchstat.aspx?sport=1&liga=1023&hid=79&bid=1126∪=0

Re: Bandy, Sweden 12/1 Superallsvenskan: Sirius – Örebro

Örebro +1 at 2,05 (Ladbrokes)

I like Örebro, and they are often underestimated for some reason, like last round when bookies payed about 2,25 for them winning at home vs Boltic. They did just that, 6-1, and this means that they have gathered points in all three games in Superallsvenskan, one win and two draws, were 4-4 home to Broberg is a really good result. Sirius won last game at home to Tillberga, 6-4, but beating Tillberga, an awful away team, with 9/9 lost games away so far, is not a big sign of strength. Theese two teams are very similar in strength imo, and this game will probably be a close one, but I see Örebro with a good chance, maybe even small favourites, and I was considering a straight Örebro win at around 2,60, but this safer option at a high odds like 2,05 looks very good.

http://www.goalwire.com/matchstat.aspx?sport=1&liga=1023&hid=68&bid=3507&cup=0

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.