Jacks n Queens Poker

lemonjon

Bigmal sent me a link with sites that give free money, while i was looking through it i saw this: Players signing-up at Jacks N Queens Poker during their Beta testing period will receive $20 free in their real money account when the site begins real money play. Sign up now for our VIP invitation so you don't miss out on the free money.

jnq3.gif

This brand new poker room will bring some great features never seen anywhere else and also old good proven features:

• Want to see who you are up against? New webcam tables at Jacks N Queens are putting a new face on poker...yours! For those of you who still do not want to be seen we have traditional online poker tables as well.
  • Freeroll Heads-up Tournaments every hour. Get in on the exciting action of Heads-up...if your man enough.

• Team Poker Tournaments, you and your buddies talk a great game but can you play one. Create a team and enter Team Tournaments at Jacks N Queens where when one member of the team wins everybody who played in the tournament shares in the prize money.
  • Multiple Jackpots at all cash games. Jackpots everybody has a chance to win like a Royal Flush, Jacks N Queens Full House, Crazy four of a kind, Crazy Flush. Crazy Straight, Junkhand Jackpot, and their WSOP Jackpot. Plus Jacks N Queens has surprise bar always building and when it hits everybody at the table wins.

Free Lottery, oh and by the way when you sign-up for a new account at J&Q you pick your lotto numbers, then just log on each day to see if you won. It is that easy no game play needed. Lots of other interesting innovative features in the JacksNQueens Poker Room as well so sign-up today for our VIP Invitation and we will see you at the tables. My attention was the webcam tables, anyone played at webcam tables?