SpadesLounge - worrries.

philossify

Hi guys, just saw this on another forun (poker rebellion) regarding SpadesLounge closing down and was wondering whether any PLrs have money there..... I not keen on spreading rumours like this but I know there have been several concerns expressed on here already about this site and this one looks fairly solid. http://pokerrebellion.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=919 or in text ........ Regretfully, I have just found out that the owner of SpadesLounge has decided to shut down shop. Im not exactly sure how this is going to play out, but I will do all I can to attempt to get all depositors their money back. All attempts to contact management at Spades has gone unanswered thus far. I appologize to all who put their money, time, and effort into playing at Spades Lounge, looks like we were all duped.... BTW, just to update everyone. All of the old managers are gone now(many quit, some were fired), and Spades is currently still attempting to convince people that everything is fine. A ploy to get more deposits I would assume. If you have money at Spades, I recommend attempting to get it out ASAP. TheGreat1