Euro Hockey Leagues 10/1

SM-Liiga

Wednesday 10 January 2007
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
HIFK v St Louis Blues (16:30 GMT)2.105.002.90103% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Hokki v K-Vantaa (16:30 GMT)1.445.505.80105%

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 10/1 Sweden Allsvenskan

HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Almtuna v Huddinge (18:00 GMT)1.336.506.50106%
Bjorkloven v Ik Nykopings Hockey (18:00 GMT)1.505.505.50104%
Hammarby v IFK Arboga (18:00 GMT)2.244.602.60105%
IK Oskarshamn v Växjö Lakers (18:00 GMT)2.204.602.60106%
Leksand v IF Sundsvall Hockey (18:00 GMT)1.178.209.40108%
Rogle Bk v AIK (18:00 GMT)1.336.506.20107%
Sodertalje Kings v Bofors Ik (18:00 GMT)1.267.608.20105%
Vasteraas v Nybro IF (18:00 GMT)1.337.507.00103%

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 10/1 France Ligue Magnus ;)

AwayHomebookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Angers v Rouen (19:00 GMT)1.622.20107%
Morzine v Dijon (19:30 GMT)1.058.00108%

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 10/1 Say that I have one combo with Sport (won today 1-7) & Hokki (play tomorrow) Hokki have 12-1-3 at home and play against K-Vaanta.. I have only the home win in combo but I think that this match will be win by more than 1 goal for home team. Hokki is to strong for K-Vaanta...

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 10/1

SM-Liiga
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However' date=' they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
HIFK v St Louis Blues (16:30 GMT)2.105.002.90103%
Hokki v K-Vantaa (16:30 GMT)1.445.505.80105%
Very strange round in Sm-liiga...but 2,90 for St Louis Blues sure looks tasty...

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 10/1 Ligue Magnus? That's something new to me. What a heck, I'll try it as a challenge. Rouen to win (2.32 @ 10bet) Angers are playing at home after 4 visiting matches. Two days ago they beat tenth placed Caen 5:8 and before that lost to Grenoble (3rd placed), Mont Blanc (9th) and Morzine-Avoriaz (2nd). Last game they played at home was against Dijon (Dijon is last in league with only 6 pts in 18 matches) and lost 2:3. Two days ago Rouen hosted Amiens (6th in league) and trashed them 12:1. In last 5 matches as guests they won 4 times (Caen - 10th placed, Strasbourg - 11th, Grenoble - 3rd and Villard - 12th), with positive goal diff. 22 -14. They lost only to Morzine-Avoriaz. Last nine home matches were 8 wins and one loss (against leader Briancon). Their goal diff. in those nine matches is 54 - 17. So, I see them as a pretty good-form team. Oh, and Rouen won last seven H2H matches against Angers. I'll repeat: I don't know anything about this league, but I'm going to pick this 2.32 for Rouen's win. I'd also like to place a bet on Rouen to win second period, but I can't find that offer anywhere. Briefly: Rouen won second period in last three games, Angers won second period in last one, but before that they lost 4 times and drew three times in 2nd periods. Maybe there will be some more odds tomorrow. Results: http://www.hockeyfrance.com/ffhg/la/overview.php?CompID=199

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 10/1 Allsvenskan:

Almtuna – Huddinge

Almtuna at 1,33 (Ladbrokes)

Altmtuna lost last match vs Nybro, 1-5, a huge upset and a crazy result. Today they face Huddinge, placed at the last place of the table, and I´m relying on Almtuna to be filled with anger and a great hunger for revenge. Almtuna needs points to secure playoff, so motivation is not a problem. Huddinge have been, as everyone expected, bad this season. But they woke up a while ago and started to get points, beat Sundsvall and Nyköping, got a draw vs AIK ut the fun ended last match vs Arboga home, lost 2-5. Almtuna are a strong homteam, and the last f-up does not change this. Huddinge are not good enough for Allsvenskan, and in my eyes 1,33 is a good odds.

Almtuna home: 12-1-2 57-27

Huddinge away: 2-4-9 35-66

Björklöven – Nyköping

Björklöven at 1,45 (Ladbrokes)

Nyköping upset me and many other by winning against Leksand at home, 7-3, last round. Besides that they have been poor lately, including loosing to Oskarshamn and Huddinge without scoring. Björklöven have a full roster again, when U20 Championships are over, and when at home they have been a huge force this season. I don´t think that Nyköping will get anything from this, Björklöven´s speed will be too much to handle. Nyköping are a bit of a surprise teams, and they are contenders for a playoff spot, but Björklöven needs 3 points and will get them here.

Björklöven home 14-1-1 69-23

Nyköping away 6-3-7 40-53

I use these two in a double that pays 1,93

Rögle – AIK

Rögle at 1,30 (Ladbrokes)

Rögle have been at 1st place the entire season, until last round when Södertälje passed them.

Reason is that Rögle have been out of form for a while, with 1 draw and 4 lost last 5. Things are looking brighter now though: Kenny Jönsson, starplayer, Olympic gold medal winner and former Islanders defender, is back! This is, of course, very positive news for Rögle, and also U20 national team player Zackrisson is back, he is their 2nd best pointscorer. This match will also be the debute for new signing Wallgren for Luleå, Rögle has high hopes for him.

AIK have big problems: 5-6 players are injured, and its questionable if they can pull together more than 3 lines, they may bring a couple of young playes just to get a full squad, but , of course, there´s a reason why those players are not in the roster to begin with. I don´t think that AIK have stamina enough to face Rögle tonight, and Rögle will sure be eager to win this comeback game for Jönsson.

I´ll use Rögle in a double combo with Björklöven and Almtuna.

Västerås – Nybro:

Should be a homewin, but Nybro chocked Nyköping away last round. Västerås formteam no1 right now, and they may be used in a combo of various sorts with the three games mentioned above.

Leksand – Sundsvall: Same as above, except for form, Leksand are a bit unreliable, but I acnt see them fail this time, can also be used as above.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 10/1 "Bofors stinks away, BUT yhe other day they won maybr the surprise of the year in th leauge, when they won 1-5 away from home over Almtuna." TopC: This is wrong, Almtuna have beaten Bofors both homegames this season, it was Nybro who surprised Almtuna with a 5-1 win.

"Bofors stinks away, BUT yhe other day they won maybr the surprise of the year in th leauge, when they won 1-5 away from home over Almtuna." TopC: This is wrong, Almtuna have beaten Bofors both homegames this season, it was Nybro who surprised Almtuna with a 5-1 win.
G:G Hei. I know it was Nybro, I just had the Sødertælje-Bofors in my head already. Think SØDERTÆLJE will kick ass...:spank

G:G Hei. I know it was Nybro, I just had the Sødertælje-Bofors in my head already. Think SØDERTÆLJE will kick ass...:spank
Yup, you might be right about that. Södertälje will win easy if they play as good as they can.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 10/1 Adding another possible bet for a combo Sweden, Div 1 C Eskilstuna - Örebro Big difference in class between these two teams. Örebro leads the division by 14 points with 23 wins 2 ties and 2 losses in 27 games. Eskilstuna are at 5th place 35 points behind Örebro. Örebro have a good team and they will probably advance to Allsvenskan this year. They some how didn't manage to win against Surahammar last game despite outshooting them 54-27. That game ended 3-3 and they would like to get a new winning streak going here. Örebro has won all three games between these two teams this season. 4-3 and 6-0 at home and 6-1 away. I don't see anything but an awaywin here and 1.35 at Bet365 is ok. I'll try the double Hokki/Örebro at 2.03.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 10/1 DIV 1C Enköping - Borlänge Two very even teams. Both are at 56 points, Borlänge with slightly better goal difference though.However, Borlänge has some real troubles today. 4 ordinary players are out due to injuries and a 5th is home with his wife who's expecting a baby soon. Daniel Persson, who played a game for Nyköping(2+1 in that game) is back though. Two games between these two teams in Borlänge so far this season. 5-2 and 2-5 Enköping has good chances against an ordinary Borlänge and slightly better now with all the injuries. 2.15 at Bet365 sounds good.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 10/1 Some last thoughts about Allsvenskan: Both Arboga´s and Växjö´s odds look interesting, I might try one or both, but have not decided yet. Växjö may be on the way up again, and Arboga have better form than Hammarby. Both games risky and hard to predict, but theese are my leans.

Some last thoughts about Allsvenskan: Both Arboga´s and Växjö´s odds look interesting, I might try one or both, but have not decided yet. Växjö may be on the way up again, and Arboga have better form than Hammarby. Both games risky and hard to predict, but theese are my leans.
Yep, I'm taking Växjö at 2.52(Betfair). I'm hoping that the 10-1 victory was the turn of event that they needed.

Comic Book Guy: Do you know any other links where one could get info about French hockey? Your bet looks interesting.
Well, only this site looks valuable to me, but it's in French. With the help of Google translation it's readable in English, also. http://www.bergamelli.fr/pronomagnus/ I couldn't find any site with current news. :sad

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 10/1 Ok, here it goes, about Angers - Rouen, looks promising: Match Wednesday 10 Angers spent one complicated December, in particular because its matches was outside. Confidence returned the last weekend with a victory to Caen. But opposite, Rouen is back: the great demonstration vis-a-vis Amiens can make fear the worst. By tradition, this type of match is always disputed, but I persist in thinking that Rouen showed in power until the end of season. Victoire of the visitor team for me. source: http://www.bergamelli.fr/pronomagnus translated from French with google translation

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 10/1 Ok, I´ve decided for giving theese a go: Växjö dnb at 2,03 (21,74% X at 4,60, Bet365, 78,26 Växjö at 2,60, Ladbrokes) Växjö may be out of the bad run they been goin through, they definately have the quality to beat Oskarshamn, HH speaks for them and I see Växjö as small favourites, dnb over 2 good value imo. Arboga dnb at 2,02 (22,22% X at Ladbrokes, 77,78% Arboga at 2,60, Ladbrokes) Arboga have ok form, and I rank them above Hammarby. Hammarby are ok at home and very unpredictable, if things go my way they´ll loose this one, but could easily go the opposite way, I have to warn you. Sorry for short write ups, but this is mostly gut feeling, low stakes is the advice.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 10/1 Not a big betting day for me as I didn´t have much time for write-ups or analysis but I'll try Växjö and Rögle+Södertälje with small stakes. Nice work as ever everyone and good luck :hope PS. Oh la la, Nice to see some French bets ;)

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 10/1 Sorry for this late bet, but I've found it just now, while reading some news. It's British IHL: Cardiff Devils - Nothingham Panters: Cardiff to win (2.20 @ Bet365) Nothingham has problems with flu and injuries. I'll copy paste the rest because bet is in due in 15 min: Recently appointed Player-Coach Gerad Adams (5+5) netted in both games and has scored 4 in the last 6 matches. Only two days removed from the announcement of Ed Patterson's release, the Devils faced the daunting task of two games against the hottest side in the EIHL, but Adams inspired his team to produce a pair of impassioned performances. Mark Smith (13+28) and Dave Iannazzo (15+13) added a goal and an assist each on Sunday to extend their point-streaks to 4 and 9 games respectively. Cardiff have taken 7 points from a possible 8 in their last 4 games and can shake up the Elite League title picture since they play away against the reigning champions Belfast on Saturday. The Devils are 2 points behind the Panthers but have 7 games in hand. Sorry I'm so late with this:$

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 10/1 Almtuna at 1,33 3-1:cow Björklöven at 1,45 :cow 6-3 Björklöven/Almtuna: double that pays 1,93 :cow Rögle at 1,30 5-2 :cow Växjö dnb at 2,03 dnb, money back Arboga dnb at 2,02 3-4 :cow This feels good!

Almtuna at 1' date=33 3-1:cow Björklöven at 1,45 :cow 6-3 Björklöven/Almtuna: double that pays 1,93 :cow Rögle at 1,30 5-2 :cow Växjö dnb at 2,03 dnb, money back Arboga dnb at 2,02 3-4 :cow This feels good!
OMFG! Your hard work has really paid off tonight. Thanks for all the winners mate! :nana:nana:nana and now... :gimme

Bamse, changed your mind about returnig to Swe hockey? this sure is the best possible motivation....
You never know mate, you never know. Have had alot more luck with the other leagues like Denmark, Germany and so on but I'm having a really hard time giving up the Swedish hockey and especially Elitserien. If Elitserien is anything for a bettor it's a big challenge, thats what it is :ok

You never know mate' date=' you never know. Have had alot more luck with the other leagues like Denmark, Germany and so on but I'm having a really hard time giving up the Swedish hockey and especially Elitserien. If Elitserien is anything for a bettor it's a big challenge, thats what it is :ok[/quote'] agree, there is no place like home.....but really sometimes it does feels like everything is against you...was feeling that strongly at the start of the year in NHL......better shut up - gonna put a jinx on my bets... Anyway really good to hear the doors to Eliteserien and Allsenskan arent shut down completely:ok