Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 8/1

Trying a daily thread.

Frölunda v HV-71 (18:00 GMT)2.354.502.55104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
MoDo v Brynäs (18:00 GMT)1.854.753.75102% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Mora v Luleå (18:00 GMT)2.304.502.62104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/UnderCorrect ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 8/1 Some thoughts about Elitserien this evening: Frölunda - Hv 71. Tough one to predict, I really don´t know. HV definately have the qualities to win this, but they are not very consistent right now. Frölunda was on a winning streak before christmas, but have now lost that momentum lost 4/5 and that playoff spot may be drifting away. If I had to choose I´d go for the highest odds, HV iow. Motivation:Frölunda desperately fighting to reach playoff, HV for sure wans to hold on to 1st place. Modo - Brynäs Just as hard/impossible to predict. Modo have lost 4/5 lately, but they havent played bad, and last game vs Timrå could easily have ended with a win instead of loosing 2-3. Brynäs with good form, 2 straight wins and 4/5 wins. H2H is very close, with 3 draws this season, Brynäs won first of those 3 games after ot. Modo is a really strong homteam with not so good form, Brynäs with good form and 5-9-5 away...I don´t know, X ? Motivation: Modo in 3d place, trying to at least stay in top 4 to get home favour in playoffs, Brynäs in 6th place, needs points to be sure to reach playoffs. Mora - Luleå Mora always a tough team to bet on/against. Lost two latest games, but that was away to Linköping and Färjestad, so no shame in that really. Mora have gathered more points away, but on the other hand Luleå have not been very strong away. Luleå in the middle of a bad streak, lost last 4 games, and according to reports unable to play well for more than short periods each match. I rank Luleå as the stronger team, but not the way things look right now. I´m very unsure about this one. Motivation: Both teams figthing to reach playoffs, with Luleå in the slightly better position right now.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.