Live Football Spread Betting

Jaded

After talking to MrV, he persuaded me to post a couple of my spread bets up - I normally don't bother because I only play small stakes and am afraid of someone being stupid enough to follow me!! That said, with a warning that these are at user's risks, my 2 bets for today's Villa vs Utd game: Bet 1: Aston Villa multi-corners (1st half x 2nd half) BUY at 4, 0.5 points. I think Villa are expected to get rolled over here, and that while the bookies prices on them winning don't tempt me with the 24 years since they last won at OT, some of the performance ones are more interesting. This stands out... you're only asking for them to get 2 corners in each half to break even, anything over that you're in profit. I'm expecting them to be up for the game, especially after the goalless draw with Chelsea, and I think they'll have to attack a fair bit because it's difficult to see them keeping United to a goalless draw. 3 or 4 corners in each half wouldn't be a major surprise, IMO. Bet 2: Larsson goal mins, BUY @ 28, 0.1 points. Odds of Larsson scoring seem to be a bit over evens most places, with 365 only going 3/1 on him to get at least 2. That in mind, this seems way to low - I'm fully expecting him to be eager to impress the OT faithful, and with him and Solksjaer up front according to the latest team news, I think he'll be having the majority of shots. Both of those are at bethilo, but should also be available at sporting index.

Re: Live Football Spread Betting

[i may be being a bit retarded here but i cant see what you're betting on with that larsson, was it ATS or FTS @ 28?/QUOTE] Total goal minutes,,line set @28 scored in the 55 min so profit of 27,if he scored again say in the 60 min, his total would of been 55 +60 =115 -28 = 87 x stake profit.

If Larsson scores earlier than 28 mins i presume you lose a point for every minute short of 28. If Larsson didn't score would it be no bet, or some sort of loss incurred
The line was probably 24-28 so if you thought that he would'nt score you would sell @24. If he had'nt have scored you would win 24 x your stake but he did in the 55 min so you would have 55-24=31 so the loss would be 31 x your stake.Now if you had bought his goal mins @28 & he had'nt scored you loose 28 x your stake.Your correct on the first statement you loose your stake per point...Its a good way of betting but its highly dangerous as it can cost you a fortune as i can vouch foe as i used to do the shirt numbers..Spread betting = crack cocaine of betting..highly addictive & damaging...

Re: Live Football Spread Betting Not entirely accurate Clarky. Spreadman did some excellent threads which I didn't spend enough time in, but it seems that its quite easy to lock in a profit if you picked the correct markets. Plus I do know at the exchange Jaded uses you are playing with much smaller stakes. :ok

Not entirely accurate Clarky. Spreadman did some excellent threads which I didn't spend enough time in, but it seems that its quite easy to lock in a profit if you picked the correct markets.
Easy might be exaggerating it a bit!! :eek Pick for tomorrow is in the Carling Cup Liverpool vs Arsenal game. Dudek keeping his place could be a major mistake, IMO. Rosicky scored twice on Saturday past him and will be gunning for some more, especially with Henry getting back to full fitness soon. Bet 3: Rosicky goal minutes, BUY at 8, 0.2 points. Bethilo again (as they all will be, in case I forget to post it in the future.)