My humble analysis for 06-11-06 tennis matches

from http://tennisadvice.blogspot.com This is the final match-up in the Doha ATP tournament. I took on Soderling to win against Ljubicic yesterday. Soderling did well throughout the match EXCEPT on serving for the match and from there, he broke down. Soderling had so many chances to break but failed to. Ljubicic needed just one chance to break him. Such things do happen in life. I am taking Murray to win against Ljubicic today. Murray's return ability is one of the best in the ATP tour and that's comes with the evident of him winning against almost all big servers before like Mirnyi and Roddick. Even with Ljubicic's huge serve, I am very sure Murray has his chance to break him. Murray's 1st serve winning percentage has been improved considerably since the end of last season. Murray to win - 1.90 at gamebookers

Re: My humble analysis for 06-11-06 tennis matches :welcome Guy to other Sports. Nice review of the match and it's a pity that not many people have seen it. If you plan to have more input into the Tennis threads it might be better if you take a look at the Stickys up the top, as there is usually a weekly Tennis thread where your posts will be seen by more people. Creating your own thread when there is already a thread for the same thing means most people will bypass your thread and miss your valuable input. The Duck generally starts a Tennis thread each week and most of the tennis tips go in there, and some very good winners are found. The link is http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40472 So drop in there in future to place your tips, and you might find some other tips from other members that can help you make some money too. Whatever you decide, enjoy your time here at PL and good luck with your tips :ok