Cavelloman's Power Ratings

cavello

Re: Cavelloman's Power Ratings Have decided to drop Rateform from my analysis grid and replace that cell with the Time Predictor % and an additonal cell with the rating of Paul Ross. I'm beginning to realise that the problem with Rateform is that it only really reflects league position in a different numerical way and that is it's basic waekness in finding value.. I will continue with my trendline analysis identify outliers but these must be supported by my Power Penetration Ratings plus either the TP or Paul Ross ratings(these show recent form) or better still both.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Cavelloman's Power Ratings Wallsall winning brings this weekend to a very profitable end for the value bets.

PROFIT/LOSS47.40
YIELD31.60%
BETS15
STRIKE RATE73.33%
Also small profit on the unders/draw system and profit on the E/W value bets I put up in the racing section. Plus the hot favourites bets did well this weekend.

Re: Cavelloman's Power Ratings Nothing else appears value. For those that like over bets Celtic and Barcelona at odds arounf 1.6+ should offer a degree of value if available. First bet for The Paul Ross System this Saturday.:hope That it for my soccer bets this weekend up early tommorro for a few hours study on the nags. Good luck All.:hope

Re: Cavelloman's Power Ratings

Nothing else appears value. For those that like over bets Celtic :clap (got 1.68 on exchanges)and Barcelona at odds arounfd 1.6+ should offer a degree of value if available. First bet for The Paul Ross System this Saturday.:clap That it for my soccer bets this weekend up early tommorro for a few hours study on the nags. Good luck All.:hope
Again the Power ratings look much better at selecting away wins

PROFIT/LOSS4.80
YIELDS2.29%
BETS21
STRIKE RATE57.14%
Poor weekend for my value bets. But the performace of Sunderland on the Paul Ross System. Means all my current soccer threads are in profit. Backing blindly all teams with an Cavelloman Power Rating of more then 1 would have secured a decent profit. I'm recording results on aways at bookmaker odds. But I would strongly advise anybody to seriously consider laying the home teams.

Nothing else appears value. For those that like over bets Celtic :clap and Barcelona :clap at odds arounf 1.6+ should offer a degree of value if available. First bet for The Paul Ross System this Saturday.:clap That it for my soccer bets this weekend up early tommorro for a few hours study on the nags. Good luck All.:hope
:ok

PROFIT/LOSS-5.43
YIELDS-1.29%
BETS42
STRIKE RATE57.14%
All selections recorded at 10 points to make things easy for me . But in reality myself and most soccer bettor place bigger bets on shorter prices. So I should hope anybody using my advised value bets(If anybody reads this thread) are in profit.:hope BETS BELOW EVENS
PROFIT/LOSS54.70:ok
YIELDS20.26%:ok
STRIKE RATE77.78%:ok
BETS BELOW 1.66
PROFIT/LOSS35.60:ok
YIELDS19.78%:ok
STRIKE RATE83.33%:ok