Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 28-31/12

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 28-31/12

Saturday 30 December 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Frederickshavn Whitehawks v Rødovre (14:00 GMT)2.544.502.30106%
Sønderjylland v Herlev (15:00 GMT)1.395.807.00104%
Aalborg v Herning (18:30 GMT)2.474.402.44105%
Odense v Esbjerg Oilers (19:00 GMT)1.714.604.03106%

Saturday 30 December 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Stavanger v Sparta Sarpsborg (14:30 GMT)1.605.534.20105%
Furuset v Trondheim (15:00 GMT)2.245.002.87100%
Lillehammer v VÃ¥lerengen (15:00 GMT)6.006.201.40105%
Stjernen v Frisk Asker (15:00 GMT)2.205.002.75102%
Storhamar v Comet (15:00 GMT)1.406.006.00105%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 28-31/12 Oskarshamn - Bofors: 2,40 (Bet365) Oskarshamn at 11th and Bofors at 10th place, but with very different form. Oskarshamn have lost 4/5 latest games, and with the exception of the win home vs Almtuna, they have played really slow and with a sloppy defence. Bofors started this season awful, but have picked up form and haev won 5/5 latest. There´s usssaly not much between theese two teams, but when I look at their recent performance I have to say that 2,40 for awaywin looks very interesting. Oskarshamn home: 5-2-7 38-37 Bofors away: 5-1-8 35-45 Nybro - Växjö: 1,95 (Centrebet) Two teams with problems: Nybro placed at the last 16th place in the table, and with a terrible season so far. This team does not look good enough for this competition, and when even Huddinge have started to get points things are looking very dark. Nybro have lost 7 straight games, last win was at home vs Huddinge, 6-5 after ot. What makes Växjö pay 1,95 despite Nybro´s record is the fact that Växjö have lost 4/5 latest games, and they are now outside the playoffs, after looking settled for that for a long time. It is however their form at home that have failed lately, the only win in those 5 games was away to Sundsvall, a team that is hard to beat at home, and much better than Nybro. I´m pretty sure that Växjö are up for turning things around against Nybro, and when looking at the rosters there´s no doubt about it: Växjö are better, making 1,95 an odds that should become very useful. Nybro home: 3-3-8 48-58 Växjö away: 8-2-3 49-34

30/12 Sweden Hockeyallsvenskan Nybro-VÄXJÖ 30/12 16.00 Hockeyallsvenskan Nybro-VÄXJÖ Value 55 %. Odds 1,95 skandiabet.com

Nybro is on a bad run, they lost last game away too Sundsvall 1-4 in a game when they where missing 8 players. The team is in the bottom and even if they try the poor team is not good enough. To this game a lots of players will be missing too.

Växjö lost their latest game home too Arboga 2-3. They where much better but in their head they thought the game was already won before it started. They will not do the same misstake again and they realy need the points now for to reaching play-off. No particular injuries except the long term injuried forward Steve Saviano.

The difference between the teams are huge and we can expect a Växjö who is really gone show how good they are today.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 28-31/12 Frederikshavn - Rödovre: Frederikshavn dnb at 2,178 (77,78% Frederiksh. at 2,80, Nordicbet and 22,22% X at 4,50, Bet365.) Rödovre at 3d place, but in a downward trend right now, with 3 lost and 2 wins latest 5 games. The wins were 3-2 at home vs really weak aawayteam Nordsjaelland and 5-2 away vs last placed Herlev. Frederikshavn placed at the bottom of the table, only one team behind them, but their form is ok and the trend is on the up. They have won 3/5 latest, including a homewin vs no4 Odense. Frederikshavn´s manager was Rödovre´s manager last season, I think he may have to key how to beat his old team. This bet is high risk, but I´m playing it a bit safer with the dnb, and I´m basing it on reports about Rödovre´s bad performances recently, and I hope that Frederikshavn can steal 3 points here. Frederikshavn home: 4-2-5 38-38 Rödovre away: 4-5-2 42-37

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 28-31/12 Assat - HPK This is a game between two teams wich can't be compered in any sence. Assat is trying to stay in the elit division, while HPK is fighting for top play off spot and hold the last years title. HPK welcomed a few very important players back in the squad, and with a team spirit after beating Karpat in Oulu (AOT) i can't see nothing but the clear away win today. So, HPK @ 1.85 in my local, medium high stake. GL :hope

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 28-31/12 Finland Mestis-liiga Hokki - Jukurit Two top ranked teams in this game - Hokki are the no 1 team at 48 points and Jukurit are the no 2 team at 45 pts. Hokki are a really strong home team with a record of 12-1-3 and they are also in great form with a 5-0-0 record in the last 5 rounds. I might add that I used goalwire to get these stats and didnt look further back than 5 rounds. In those 5 games they have scored 22 goals and only conceeded 1 goal per game which means that their form is on top in both defense and offense. Jukurit as i mentioned 2nd team in this league and have a strong away stats aswell with 10-2-3 but the form is what differs them alot from Hokki. In the last 5 games they have 2 wins: 4-3 over Soumi who are at 13th place and 4-3 over KOO-VEE who are at 10th place. In the last 3 games they have all losses: 2-4 against Sport, 2-5 against TuTo and 3-4 against KooKoo. Conclusion: Both teams are top teams and therefore theres alot of prestige in this game but what differs these teams is that Hokki have far better form than jukurit and that they have the advantage of playing at home. Many bookies on the net have Jukurit as slight favs which is something I cant understand. The Finnish bookie Veikkaus however has Hokki as favs at 2.05 and I think that they should know the Finnish hockey leagues better than anyone. There are many options for betting on Hokki win. As an example Pinnacle also have a dnb (win inc. draw excluding OT) and the odds is 2.01. I chose to go with the win here and lower the stakes a bit. Hokki @ 2.35 expekt 3/10

Finland Mestis-liiga Hokki - Jukurit There are many options for betting on Hokki win. As an example Pinnacle also have a dnb (win inc. draw excluding OT) and the odds is 2.01. I chose to go with the win here and lower the stakes a bit. Hokki @ 2.35 expekt 3/10
Jukurit with the equaliser to make it 3-3 at 58:58. :eyes Hokki then went on to win it 4-3 in OT so I hope that you got on the dnb that I also suggested.