BDO world champs

well folks, it will soon be time for the " conference of world darts" bearing in mind the PDC is the " premiership of world darts"! and my tip for the the BDO is always pick anyone of the thirty two, without doubt it is wide open, all the players are of a similar standard. But the names to watch will be M.KING- cocky, arrogant, moaner but still a heavy scorer and has experience worth watching. M ADAMS- the man not good enough for the PDC, old "shaky hands" has been here time and time again and has to win it someday without doubt can beat anyone in this field. J KLAASON- the holder i am pretty sure only Eric Bristow has been the only first time winner to successfully defend the title, the young dutchman wont be the surprise package he was last year, and a defence of his title will be tough. others to bear in mind G ROBSON, S WHITLOCK, M VAN GERWEN, G ANDERSON. my tip will be Anderson world number one in the WDF rankings i just feel he is ready for the title now.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BDO world champs The draw (numbers in brackets are seedings): FIRST QUARTER - Co Stompe NED (16) vs Jelle Klaasen NED Martin Adams ENG (1) vs Tony O'Shea ENG Vincent Van Der Voort NED (9) vs Davy Richardson ENG Ted Hankey ENG (8) vs Mario Robbe NED SECOND QUARTER - Mike Veitch SCO (12) vs Goran Klemme SWE Mervyn King ENG (5) vs Paul Gibbs ENG Shaun Greatbatch ENG (13) vs Paul Hogan ENG Tony Eccles ENG (4) vs Mark Webster WAL THIRD QUARTER - Paul Hanvidge SCOT (15) vs Martin Phillips WAL Gary Anderson SCO (2) vs Albertino Essers NED Martin Atkins ENG vs Gary Fenn ENG Darryl Fitton ENG (7) vs Phil Nixon ENG FOURTH QUARTER - Niels De Ruiter NED (11) vs Brian Woods ENG Simon Whitlock AUS (4) vs Andy Fordham ENG John Walton (14) vs Brian Sorensen DEN Michael Van Gerwen NED (3) vs Gary Robson ENG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.