Sydney to Hobart 2006

Not sure if anyone has any idea/interest in Yachting but here are the odds for the boxing day race, there are a few head-to-heads aswell. (these odds are from Centrebet) (Odds are for line honours)

WILD OATS XI
MAXIMUS
SKANDIA
ABN AMRO
ICHI BAN
LOKI
DHL
WOT YOT
YENDYS
ADVENTURE
GETAWAY-SAILING.COM
NIPS-N-TUX
GUSTO 1
LIVING DOLL
MERLIN
HELSAL IV
WEDGETAIL
Hardys SECRET MENS BUSINESS
QUANTUM RACING
RAGAMUFFIN
AUSMAID
FLIRT
GOLDFINGER
JAZZ
NAUTILUS MARINE RUSH
WOT'S NEXT
:drums so here is why this is interesting, I was listening to the weather forcast for the race on the radio a few mins ago and we are looking at some wild weather over Christmas here, the worst of the weather is going to be over by boxing day; but the wind looks like it will be blowing straight into the nose of the boats on the journey down, this will also be accompianied by very rough seas. Wild Oats is the big fav here but it is also the lightest boat of the leading pack (super-maxi???), the thinking is that the rough seas and strong winds will not only slow them down and favour the heavier boats but also there is a high chance of Wild Oats receiving damage in the high seas, potentially putting it out of the race/putting it behind the rest of the field. So I am thinking that the top four (based on past performances) are the only other real contenders for the race, and at $4.50, $5 and $7 it might be worth a stake on all three of them (read backing against Wild Oats). Any thoughts from those who might know more than my "watch it on tv a bit" knowledge :ok.