Rugby League - Boxing Day fixtures

Amazingly, Skybet have released markets for Boxing Day fixtures :clap :clap

Castleford v Featherstone - Handicap Result (11:30)

-20 Castleford 5/6 Handicap Draw 20/1 +20 Featherstone 5/6 More Bets on Castleford v Featherstone
Batley v Dewsbury - Handicap Result (12:00)
-4 Batley 5/6 Handicap.Tie 20/1 +4 Dewsbury 5/6
More Bets on Batley v Dewsbury
York City v Hunslet - Handicap Result (12:00)
-26 York City 5/6 Handicap Draw 20/1 +26 Hunslet 5/6
More Bets on York City v Hunslet
Leigh v Swinton - Handicap Result (13:00)
-16 Leigh 5/6 Handicap Draw 20/1 +16 Swinton 5/6
More Bets on Leigh v Swinton
Widnes v Warrington - Handicap Result (15:00)
+14 Widnes 5/6 Handicap Draw 20/1 -14 Warrington 5/6
More Bets on Widnes v Warrington
Leeds v Wakefield - Handicap Result (15:00)
-18 Leeds 5/6 Handicap Draw 20/1 +18 Wakefield 5/6
I'll have to look at the squads but Fev +20 are a brilliant bet. Make no mistake, our squad will be going there to try and win (we are 8/1 off scratch!!!!!!!!) These are the squads CAS: Dwayne Barker, Jake Bassinder, Ryan Boyle, Darren Bryan, Ryan Clayton, Jamie Cording, Eddie Croft, Kirk Dixon, Matty Duckworth, Craig Huby, Liam Higgins, Adam Jones, Michael Knowles, Jack Lee, Nathan Massey, Richard Owen, Michael Shenton, Michael Wainwright, Liam Watts, Joe Westerman, Alex Shenton, Jason Payne and Michael Kelly. FEV Craig Moss, Nathan Larvin, Whittle, Dale Cardoza, Danny Kirmond, Ross, Andy Speak, Handforth, Stuart Dickens, Handford, Paul Hughes, Carl Hughes, Gavin Swinson, Field, Haughey, Steve Dooler, Wynne, Wilson, Glassell, Fowler, Eadie, Binks. The final four players in Featherstone's team have not had 1st team experience but the rest have. We are only missing Ian Tonks and leading try scorer McHugh. Cas leave out the likes of Brough and don't seem to be taking the game seriously at all. Reading their forums a lot of fans will not be attending the game after seeing the squad. We should have a good following aswell. Tip - Featherstone +20

Re: Rugby League - Boxing Day fixtures From the Yorkshire Evening Post ;) Hobbs: Derby will be cat and mouse tie Ex-Cas pair to feature for Rovers by Peter Smith FEATHERSTONE ROVERS won't be giving anything away when they square up to Castleford Tigers at the Jungle on Boxing Day. The festive trial game is the first of three scheduled meetings between Rovers and neighbours Castleford Tigers over the coming campaign and Featherstone coach David Hobbs admitted: "It will be cat and mouse. "They aren't going to show their hand and we won't either. We'll save that for the Northern Rail Cup, but it will be competitive." Off-season signings Paul Handforth and Tommy Haughey are both included in a strong Rovers squad after moving over from Cas. "They both served the club well enough," said Hobbs. "I know Tommy had his differences, but Paul was just limited with his chances. Concentrate "He will want to prove a point, but I just want him to concentrate on what he's doing for us." Hobbs added: "There's a lot of new faces in there, so we're just looking to keep the game as simple as we can and to get them working together as a unit. "There's a lot of rivalry, but I am not looking for too much from our players – just straight-forward rugby." Cas boss Terry Matterson has challenged his five new faces, plus the club's most promising youngsters, to put their case forward. "We've got a lot of kids and it's going to be a good opportunity for them," said Matterson. "We've got five new guys playing and to be honest I haven't seen a lot of Ryan Clayton, Dwayne Barker, Liam Higgins, Michael Wainwright and Kirk Dixon, so it is a good opportunity to have a look at them as well. "There's good opportunities for people to do something and show me something." Tigers' matchday squad have had just one meeting to prepare for Tuesday's game and Matterson added: "We've talked about some basic structure and how we're going to play, but I am looking for their effort and application and we'll go from there. "It is a difficult situation, because we haven't done any preparation. I am not too sure what the opposition have done, but I'm sure they'll be a really strong side and they will probably be the favourites for their division. "There's a couple of guys who were here last year, so they'll probably want to prove a point. "There's a lot of history between these two clubs and we want to win, but the main thing is coming through injury-free and unscathed." Rovers will give a run out to recruits Jon Whittle, Chris Ross, Gareth Handford and Jamie Field, as well as Handforth and Haughey, but James Ward is unavailable and Ian Tonks, Bryan Sutton and James Houston remain on the injured list. Under-21s player John Fowler makes a comeback from a foot injury and Academy youngsters Scott Wilson and Dale Wynn will both be given a chance. Cas field a mixture of senior and Academy players. Castleford Tigers: from Owen, Dixon, M Shenton, Clayton, Wainwright, Westerman, Croft, Boyle, Lee, Huby, Barker, Higgins, Cording, Bassinder, Massey, Duckworth, Bryan, Kelly, Knowles, Payne, A Shenton, Watts, Jones. Featherstone Rovers: from Moss, Larvin, Wynn, Wilson, Whittle, Cardoza, Kirmond, Ross, Handforth, Speake, Benn, Dickens, Handford, Fowler, Field, Haughey, Dooler, C Hughes, Blakeway, P Hughes, Swinson, Dye. Referee: Phil Bentham (Warrington). Kick-off: 11.30am.