PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III

darklord55

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III PS - Need to be careful - requests for passwords on PL leads to bans. For the moment, have read your messages more as "my mag hasn't arrived yet" more than "what's the password", but please, no more requests for the password - we don't give out or allow passwords to be distributed on the forum!!!!

Re: PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III Hi all My first post - hope I'm doing it ok! Just wanted to highlight again (after Washman) about the password - in the mag it is all lowercase but you will need to enter the first letter as a capital - took me 10 mins of trying every combination and also next months password ;) Good luck all

Guest gazza271

Re: PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III

Hi all My first post - hope I'm doing it ok! Just wanted to highlight again (after Washman) about the password - in the mag it is all lowercase but you will need to enter the first letter as a capital - took me 10 mins of trying every combination and also next months password ;) Good luck all
same here mate, 10 minutes of reading then re-reading the password,scratching me balls and starting to worry :unsure Then worked it out :cow :welcome to PL mate :ok

Re: PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III

I've registered :ok
bloody hell neil' date=',where you been????? happy new year mate[/quote'] NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's only just finished answering the PLer who asked him that last time, and that was before I joined. ;) :welcome to the PL Karl thanks for your help. :ok :welcome back lbb.