Home Win Banker Bet System

turnlux

Having seen some of the fantastic ideas and systems on this site, I thought it would be a good idea to share with you my one. It works by using a tv listings website called live football on tv which shows matches for that day. The selection procedure involves only games where the home team is priced to win the match at odds between 1.39 and 2.68, without exception, and i always use the match with the earliest kick off that meets this criteria. I only use one match at a time and that is because of the staking plan. The staking plan i'm using is called an arbiter which will set and adjust stakes before and after every bet. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 I will always stake the total of the numbers at either end of the line. So at £1 a point, staking 10 points would make the first bet £10. If my bet losses i cross out numbers 1 and 9 and go again. If my bet wins then 1 and 9 is added together and placed at the end of the line to make 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 Then i go to the next bet with the numbers 1 and 10. The aim of my plan is to make 10 times the opening stake. Which would be £100 on our original 10. I then take my profit out and start again. I have had a look at tomorrows games and there are 2 in particular i will bet on.:- Borussia Dortmund v Bayer Leverkusen 2.54@betfair Roma v Palermo 1.97@betfair I will update fully the results that evening whilst also providing the next day's selections. Any feedback on this would be very welcome. Hopefully i'll get off to a good start. Cheers:cheers

Re: Home Win Banker Bet System Not the best start, but there will be losers along the way. Borussia Dortmund v Bayer Leverkusen lost 2-1:wall The next match is roma v palermo. because the last game was a loss the line changes to;- 2-3-4-5-6-7-8 so 2 and 8 =10 which becomes our next stake. Fingers crossed I can end the day on a winner.:notworthy

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.