Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 11-17/12

G:G

Monday 11 December 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Huddinge v Sodertalje (18:00 GMT)11.0010.001.22101%Related markets...Match ResultPuck Line- - -Total GoalsCorrect Score
IK Oskarshamn v Leksand (18:00 GMT)4.505.201.64103%Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck LineTotal Goals
BookmakerBetting Exchange
MIF Redhawks2.902.gifbetbutton.gif3.00401.gifbetbutton.gif
Tie4.506073.gifbetbutton.gif4.80401.gifbetbutton.gif
Frölunda2.106018.gifbetbutton.gif2.10401.gifbetbutton.gif

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: 11-15/12 Ok, back from a break this weekend. Tonight I´m tryinng a double with Södertälje 1,15 and Leksand 1,60 (Nordicbet). Both teams need points to hold on to playoffs, both teams meet teams they should beat, and i think they will do just that. Södertälje in good form, and as they are motivated, i don´t think they will take it easy tonight, but I don´t dare trying the hcp as Södertäljes goalscoring away have been a bit low. 1,15 is not a great odds, but ok. Stats: http://www.goalwire.com/matchstat.aspx?sport=3&liga=1133&hid=1113&bid=101&cup=0 Leksand are very unpredictable, especially away, but I´m hoping that they live up tp the importance of this macth, and show that they are the better team in this matchup. Oskarshamn should not be underrated, but if Leksand get their act together they will win, as they usually do against Oskarshamn. Stats: http://www.goalwire.com/matchstat.aspx?sport=3&liga=1133&hid=87&bid=38&cup=0

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.