My new betting system - TRIAL

Robijas

Hello, i am trying my new system.I worked a lot for a get a really good betting strategy and finally i found intresting system. I will give example here how it works. Using money managment i take one part of bank (lets say 3% of my bank) and lets say that this 3% is 10 units. Then i put 5 of this 10 units on two or three or max four games and i try to make odds around 2.00 from this games.This is my main bet.I put here usually double chance bet or team to score a goal or one kind of sure bets..Point here is to find odds around 2.00 with minimus risik. For another 5 units i make 5 combos and i try to find odds aroun 5.00 for every one.Here i put also three or fire games. So after all i have 6 bets: 1 BET: 5 units x 2.00 = 5 BET: 1 unit x 5.00 = To get my money back i need to win or main bet or two of 5 another bets.. Now i need opinons of professionals here.Stil i use this for money in trial period (i use just 1% of my bank now) and in few last days i made nice results..Main problem is to make right cosie for first bet coz its very important.I used this system four times and i won first bet three of that four time..So people what do you think about this strategy?? Any coment is welcome..Thank you !!!