Handball - European Championship Women 2006

Re: Handball - European Championship Women 2006

EventCroatia-Spain
SelectionSpain to win
Strength10/10
Date12/12/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.43 (Back)
ReasoningCroatia made nice suprice and won two tight games in alst minutes (Ukraina 24-23) and Sweden (21-20).This time i think that Spain will be to strong for them. Spain won over Hollan(+10) and over France (+4) and lost in last game agaisnt Denmark (-3). I think that there is not place for suprise here

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Handball - European Championship Women 2006 Macedonia - Poland 33-35 FT :clap Croatia - Spain 27-29 FT :clap I knew those marks wouldn't cover the handicap Austria - Norway 24-39 FT :clap Russia - France 25-24 FT :clap Sweden - Denmark 27-22 FT :clap Hungary - Germany 27-34 FT :(

EventSweden (w) - Denmark (w)
Selection+4.5:0 home win (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date12/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.75 (Back)
Reasoning+4.5 on Sweden is too high.They have one win (in first round against Ukraina 22-18) and two games wich lost (russia 15-30 and croatia 20-21). Denmark lost in first game (France 20-24) but after that have two great wins (hollnd 30-23 and Spain 27-24). Sweden play at home and i think that will not agains at home.Even if they lose it can be with few goals difference just

EventAustria (W) - Norway (W)
Selectionunder 58.5
Strength10/10
Date12/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningNorway is too class over Austria at this moment in this comepetetion.But they will not play here with 100% power coz they will have hard game agaisnt Hungary also. Austria scored 23,28 and 32 points in group stage.Here will not be able to score more then 25.On the another side Norway will be happy with +5 so i predict under here

EventAustria (W) - Norway (W)
Selection+11.5:0 home win (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date12/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceCentrebet @ 1.55 (Back)
ReasoningI dont see any reason that Norway win this with 12 or more.This margine is too mach..They are betten and they will win for sure.But we talk here about money.So +11.5 is nice value for Austria.Norway won only poor Slovenia with +23 in first round.Slovenia is defenitly weakest team in all tournament.So after that won over Poland +11 and over Germany +5. I think that will not win over Austria with over 10

5 / 6...descent womens handball day...hehe
damn man, i am :spank myself that i didnt follow - reason: forgot about handball totaly, since our "beaches" crashed out. Great result:clap ,its a 80% punting. You could charge that..lol

Re: Handball - European Championship Women 2006 Event Hungary (W) - Poland (W) Selection -5.5:0 home win (Asian Handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 13/12/2006 Bookmaker/Price 10bet @ 1.63 (Back) Reasoning Hungary suprisely lost yesterday against strong Germany 27-34.Actually Hungary is not sso strong as odds show coz they won just over Maceodnia , serbia and austria.This three teams are not so strong and i will try to play against Hungary in next rounds.But today they are favourite against Poland.Poland is in same class with this three teams wich won Hungary and i expect an easy win here for Hungary with 6 or more goals difference.Poalnds game is very weak with a lot of mistakes and i think that Hungary will use this mistakes to score

EventHungary (W) - Poland (W)
Selectionunder 59.5
Strength10/10
Date13/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBetway @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningAfter Hungary lost yesterday i think that will be more careful today agaisnt Poland and i dont expect high number of points, expecially wich Poland will socre here. Poland scored just 20 against Germany, 21 against Norway.So if they will be happy they will score maximum 25 here against Hungary.Bat that is really maximum and i dont expect more then 20 today. Hungarys goalkeeper was very poor yesterday.Expecially their first goalkeeper in first half.She didnt make anything and ever ball from Germans attack was goal.I dont expect that it will be repeat. Hungary will score for sure over 30 points here but i dont expect more then 35.So under 59.5 seems as a nice bet here

EventCroatia (W) - France (W)
SelectionFrance to win
Strength10/10
Date13/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 1.40 (Back)
ReasoningFrance is high favourite here and 1.40 is great on their win.They lost just 24-25 against Russia yesterday and they lost in last seconds.On the another side Croatia lost against Spain yesterday but Spain lead in all game.Croatia have few important missings in team.France must win here coz next game will play against home side Sweden wich won over Denmark yesterday.As is said odds are great on France at this moment

EventAustria (W) - Germany (W)
Selectionunder 59.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date13/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBetway @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningGermany won yesterday 34-27 over Hungary and Austria lost against Norway 24-39. It means that both ysterdays games finished with over 59.5 points. I dont exoect so high performance from Germans today and also i dont expect that Austria will receive so many goals as yesterdays as it was against Norway. Germany need to win this game but it will be more tight then odds show that.I dont see any value on victory of germany.Maybe best solution is play under here coz Germany bofore that last game against Makedonia will be happy with any kind of victory here

EventSweden (W) - Spain (W)
Selectionover 49.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date13/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningSpain won yesterday 29-27 over Croatia and Sweden won 27-22 over Denamrk. Spain scored 29 goals against Criatia and that is nice coz croatia is hard to beat.So if they scored 29 against croatia i think that Spain can do same against Sweden.On the another side Sweden scored first time over 25 after three rounds.Today i expect that will continue with scoring.I expect a high number of goals today from both side.Margine on over and under is low and i will take over here

Re: Handball - European Championship Women 2006 Sweden - Spain Sweden beat Denmark yesterday by giving 110% and because of their goalkeeper played superb. Spain is the more talented team and should have no problems to beat Sweden who should be a little bit tired but Spain are lazy bastards most times so I decided to keep the stakes low. Spain - 1.75 @ Expekt 6/10

Re: Handball - European Championship Women 2006 Donald Duck and Bamse..where are you today?? i need your help!! What do you think about : Hungary-Norway over 55.5 All bookeis give margine on over/under 56.5 or 57.5 but i have in my local offer for under/over 55.5??What do you think about this? I think that there is a big posibility that here will be a lot of goals..Both teams are very ofensive.. Croatia-Denmark away win for 1.40 Can your neighbourd win here even this game will be playing for nothing??Are Denamrk complite in this game? Croatia will be again without few players i think..

EventCroatia-Denmark
Selection+0.5:0 away win (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date14/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningDenmark is favourite here even this game is playing for nothing.Croatia made great result at this tournamnet and can happy go home.On the another side Denmar expected more for sure.They could be in semifinal at least but Sweden and Russia won over Denamrk and showed them the way to home.Denamrk have more fast, quality players and motivation for win will be on their side of course.I can tno see that will lose again

EventHungary (W) - Norway (W)
Selectionover 56.5 points
Strength10/10
Date14/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceCentrebet @ 1.75 (Back)
ReasoningHungary and Norway are two very great and strong teams.Norway showed great performance winning all 5 games.They won over Germany with just +5 but in another 4 games won with 11 or more.That is almost excelent.Yesterday craches Macedonia with +15.Norwegian goalkeeper received jsut three goals in second half. Today i expect totaly diferent situation.Hungary will be more motivated here. Both teams play ofensive handball and i think that they are able to score over 56.5 points in this game

EventHungary (W) - Norway (W)
Selection+4.5:0 Hungary to win (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date14/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceCentrebet @ 1.65 (Back)
ReasoningHendicep of 4.5 goals for this match is too mach and big value is on the Hungarian side. Norway won all 5 games and 4 of that 5 won with 11 or more goal diference.But Norway played against this teams: Slovenia 43-20 Poland 21-21 Germany 27-22 Austria 39-24 Makedonia 28-13 Only Germany was strong side here and another teams are totally outsiders on this tournamen.Over Germany Norway won with just +5.So Hungary is better then Germany even they lost against them (27-24) and another this teams too,of course. After they were crashed agaisnt Germany 27-24, Hungary won yesterday 37-21 over Poland.It is 16 goals diference.Norway won with just +11 over Poland (32-21). So this show that Norway can not be so big favourite here and i will take Hungary here with +4.5. Norway will wait for semifinal and here will not be so motivated.That is another factor to play on Hungary here

EventRussia (W) - Spain (W)
Selectionunder 56 points
Strength10/10
Date14/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceFonbet @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningHere we have game between two very defensive teams,Russia and Spain.Russia is class up then Spain but Spain will be more motivated.I think that Russia will not play with 100% power today coz they need to wait for semifinal and final probably where will play against teams wich are better prepared in fisical wiew then Russia. Also Spain played 4 times under 56 points and just one time execly with 56 points (Won over croatia 29-27).So they played 5/5 under (one time money back) if we compare with todays margine. Russia played three times under 56 and two times over 56. Russia is bettr and stronger, Spain is more motivated to win but i cnanot see how they can pass defence of Russia.Margine is too giht and i will take under here

EventRussia (W) - Spain (W)
Selection-4.5:0 Spain to win (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date14/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBetsafe @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningWell Russia won all 5 gimes wich played but i am not so sure abouth 6th. They will paly agisnt Spain here and i dont think that will be motivated as it was in previously games.They need to rest some players if they want make great result in semifinal and final coz Russia in that view have not so power as maybe Norway or Hungary. Also just one moth ago Norway won over Russia and showed that is better prepared. So i think that Russia will be very motivated for next game and they will not think about todays result. Spain lost yesterday 19-24 against Sweden and here will try to make great result.They will be side wich will be more motivated in this game and i think that will not lose with 5 or more.Spain is able to make suprise againsr Russia in game wich will be play for nothing.If Russia rest some plyers here then Spain will have chance to win here.All in all i am sure that Russia will not play here with full power and this gives a chance for Spain to make nice result

EventHungary(w) -Sweden (w)
Selectionover 53.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date16/12/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningThis is game for 5th place, so not so important.Sweden played under in all 6 games and Hungary palyed 5 times over and just one time under, when won over Maceodonia 30-22. Hungary is better team and they will control game so margine here is too low if we look for Hungarys games. They will score and score so Sweden will must open the game too and score some goals.I think that this game is sure over 53.5