Bandy 4th Dec

Villa/Lidkoping - Vetlanda BK Villa still undefeated at home so thats gonna me a major factor here. Vetlanda has playing good at home but been less impressive away. Villa/Lidkoping - 2.15 @ Nordicbet 6/10 Bollnas + Sandviken + Falun + Vanersborg - 2.25 @ Nordicbet 6/10

Re: Bandy 4th Dec Agree with Donald´s quadruple, but I reduce it to a double with

Vänersborg (1,45) and Falun (1,38), double 2,00 (Nordicbet)

Vänersborg has a decent chance to reach direct qualification for playoffs, and it´s very important that they win tonight. They impressed me in their last two games, two X against Västerås, and before that they beat today´s opponent Boltic away with 3-1. They are the stronger team in this matchup, with far more qualities than Boltic. Boltic still without points after 8 rounds.

Falun are in a better position, a win tonight will put them in a great position for the playoffs. Sirius are a newcomer, and they have done good so far, with 3 points after 7 games. Thoes 3 points, however, came after X the first round and a win away vs the other newcomer Tillberga the second round. After that they have lost 5 straight games, including losing to Falun at home.

I have also decided to go for :

Vänersborg – Boltic over 8,5 1,85 (Nordicbet)

Boltic´s defence away is a disaster, allowing 33 goals in 4 awaygames. Their offensive play is good though, they have scored 16 goals in those 4 awaygames, making the average 12,25 goals/game. Vänersborg have not been scoring well at home, only 11 goals in 3 games, and have only allowed 15 goals in those 3, making the average 8,66. Last homegame vs Västerås ended 6-6, and I think that we will se many goals tonight, Boltics weak defence and good offence and Vänersborg´s form speaks for this bet. Word of warning though: If the weather is bad, with lots of rain, this bet might loose value.

Villa- Vetlanda over 8,5 1,95 (Nordicbet)

After Vänersborg´s surprise points from the two games vs Västerås Villa finds themselves in a position where tonights games is very important to win, their place in the playoffs is at danger, with Motala only one point behind them. I expect Villa to attack from the start, and having scored 17 goals in 4 homegames shows that they have attacking power. I´m hoping Vetlanda can benefit form this and score goals from counterattacks, a tactic that have been effective for them so far, with 19 goals scored in 4 awaygames. Villa vs Vetlanda usually means lots of goals, Vetlanda won at home 7-0, but tonight I think Villa will score also, they are a lot better at home. The last two meetings vs Vetlanda at home have finished 8-5 and 10-4. Same warning about the weather goes for this one, and I´ll try to get info about the weather closer to matchstart.

About 1X2 in this game: Tough call for me, but I think that Donald´s bet looks ok, as Villa have the bigger motivation tonight. Vetlanda have been a bit shaky away, but if they can get their play to work tonight, they can win as they are the stronger team in my opinion.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.