system for ice hockey

chriskkk

hi everyone...i'd like to test here, something that i've been thinking for a while...... let us group our hockey games at 3 groups...A, B and C ...2 games per group......games and odds from betathome the first group has two favorite teams to win and the other two groups has equal teams with higher odds and we will cover both teams to win...we'll see all that below... group A game 1:

Krefeld Pinguine - EV Duisburg die Füchse 28.11.06 19:30 1,30
for Krefeld Pinguine game 2: Red Bull Salzburg - Innsbruck
28.11.06 19:151,50
for Red Bull Salzburg group B game 1:
Los Angeles Kings - New Jersey Devils 28.11.06 03:002,65 4,20 2,05
game 2:
Kölner Haie - ERC Ingolstadt 28.11.06 19:302,10 4,40 2,50
group C game 1:
Skelleftea AIK - Djurgardens IF 28.11.06 19:002,00 4,25 2,65
game 2:
JYP Jyväskylä - Ilves Tampere 28.11.06 17:302,10 4,20 2,45
now.....we aplly these games at 9 columns...what we seek is that the two first games of group A come as standarts...meaning that if one of them does not come true the system fails....from the other four games of groups B and C, we want not to end up with tie and the second roule is not to have results by the same column at the same time....i must explain that a litlle more i think.... let us say that our four games of group B and C are B1H for home win and B1a...and B2H and B2afor away win....same goes for group C... C1H and C1a C2H and C2a we make 9 columns.. the first column is - krefeld pinguine 1.30 -red bull 1.50 -B1H 2.65 (los angeles kings to win) -B2a 2.50 (ERC to win) -C1a 2.65 (djurgardners to win) -C2H 2.10 (JYP to win) total odds for the column....71,9 ....same goes on by making the compinations at groups B and C... let us see what it will happen.. starting bank 500 units 5 units at each column x9 columns=45units ..at this point i must mention that i do not know anything about ice hockey and picked the games only by odds...one can do more research perhaps to avoid the tie at betexplorer.com which is very good...let us see what happens here...