Hi Guys Newbie Question

Hi Guys Sorry if im posting this in the wrong place , or wrong forum . Basically I am looking for the best horse racing system . Is there any sytems out there that are legendary in the horse racing community . Even a tipping service , i once stumbled across a tipping service that said it proffed its results to the racing post but I then couldent find it . I am basically looking for a system or tipping service that can offer a strike rate of 50% or over (please tell me if I am barking mad or if this is even possible) I have devised a staking plan but would like to see a couple of years of results from a highly regarded sytem or tipping service in orderr to paper test my staking plan before putting my money down . Also this is my first post and I have been reading as much as I can for a couple of months but can I have peoples opinion ( because if someone had asked me 2 months ago i was have said they were mad ) Is it possible to make a living with a good sytem/tipping service and patient staking plan ? Thanks in advance Any reply's greatly appreiciated

Re: Hi Guys Newbie Question i'll give my usual advice - theres tonnes of good tipsters giving info for free so never pay. go into the systems and strategy and at the races thread, and search those threads for horse racing systems - you'll find loads of good systems and tipsters to wade your way through :welcome to PL mate :cheers

Re: Hi Guys Newbie Question :welcome Davie Zone, When you look at a forum, the lists of threads, then at the top right there is: Last post , Replies, Views You can click on these and they will show the threads in order of, repectively, time of last post made , number of replies made, number of views. Try the last 2 , replies and views, that will put the biggest threads on top, good starting point.

Re: Hi Guys Newbie Question The best advice I can give you is take it cool, there is no easy money out there. Also, you shouldn't be looking for systems to suit a staking plan, you should be looking for staking plans to suit a system. That's just the way it is, because if something is profitable, it is rather easy (if you have the discipline to keep betting on a losing run) to find a suitable staking plan. The other way around, and since you are talking about 50% SR I think the word Martingale comes to mind. If that is the case, forget it, if that is not the case, be very suspicious and run simulations on excel of 5000 bets or more to see what you will come up with. By the way, it is very easy to randomize results in excel and find that with a 55% SR you are still going to lose if you use Martingale. It is just mathematical nonsense. Apart from that, aliando has given you a good advice, look in the horses forum for some good systems out there, but I also think if you have the will you can study and build your own systems. Good Luck Pinho