Plans for the next years betting.

cavello

CAVELLOMAN’S NEW FOOTBALL STRATEGIES FOR 2007 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

• BACK THE HOT FAVOURITES .
  • INCREASE RATIO OF AWAYS BETS REDUCE NUMBER OF HOMES.
  • BET OVERS WHEN LARGE STRENGHT DIFFERENTCE.
  • BET UNDERS WITH DRAWS WHEN A LOW SCORING MATCHES IS LIKELY .
  • FOLLOW MARIE T.

Having just suffer a dreadful Saturday of betting on soccer I decided to look at my records and have come to the conclusion that the home at say 4/5 is a worse bet then an away at the same price. With reference to the overs/unders I feel confidence that I can overcome the small % against the punters when you have 15 or more bookmaker accounts plus of course the exchanges.

This will be a winning year but no way compares with previous years and there have been more losing months then winning months. But the golden period of June till the end of August is giving me sufficient padding to finish the year up.

CAVELLOMAN’S RACING STRATEGIES FOR 2007

• CONCENTRATE ON E/W DOUBLES MORE

• STUDY AND BET ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY IN NON HANDICAPS.

• BACK FAST TIME 2-Y-Os ONLY AFTER ROYAL ASCOT.

• ONLY BET IN HANDICAPS WITH HORSES THAT HAVE RACED AND RUN WELL WITHIN 3 DAYS OF THE PRESENT RACE.

ATHLETICS JUST BET MORE

I feel a need to rationalise my betting because to be honest I’m spending too much time on analysing and that taking me away from my other interests.

Anyone out there who has reviewed they’re punting and are planning to make changes to their methods.

Re: Plans for the next years betting. having started my form rating system, theres a lot of early promise so hopefully i can get that up an running properly - i'll be looking at real money bets post new year. once i've collated a longer run of stats, theres several other things i want to analyse also, to see if theres any other systems that can return profits from the stats generated. i'll also be looking to set it up for other leagues inc. english non-league and other leagues around the world. i've started a 3rd version template which will save me having to rely upon net-based data (which wasnt refreshed in time for this weekend, resulting in me having to input data manually, taking a bit of time) and i'll be looking to include under/over 2.5 goals as part of the ratings. i'll continue the charity trail also, and keep chucking money into it if i fcuk it up. :hope for success al round at PL :ok

Re: Plans for the next years betting. I've just started using the data form 365stats.com. The data from the tables can be easily copy and pasted in an Excel sheet. If you then record a macro while you create ratings you will then be able to save a lot of time and ratings can be produced in minutes from any of the leagues covered.

Re: Plans for the next years betting.

I've just started using the data form 365stats.com. The data from the tables can be easily copy and pasted in an Excel sheet. If you then record a macro while you create ratings you will then be able to save a lot of time and ratings can be produced in minutes from any of the leagues covered.
anyone who has seen me with the computer knows my limitations :lol but i've been persevering with excel and teaching myself with a reasonable amount of success. i havent looked at macros at all, but will look into it when i'm off nights (when my brain works a little better!) cheers cavelloman :ok

Re: Plans for the next years betting. Ive got a few plans Id like to sort banks out for and run with next year. These include the 0-0 idea, e/w doubles and trebles on horse favourites and I also hope to get my Long Term plan underway. Also going to be doing a charity bank for the site used by aliando and a similiar thing at work for the charity raising we have to do there.