Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: Weekend 25-26/11

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: Weekend 25-26/11

I follow Burrans advice: SSK and Björklöven double 1,95 (Bet365). Björklöven is a banker, and SSK are far better than Bofors.
Looking good, both teams up 4-0:clap I added Edsbyn and made it a tripple, they won 6-2:)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: Weekend 25-26/11 Björklöven 6-1 Södertälje 7-2 Nice one Burran!:ok My div 1 pick is lost. 0-0 after FT and then my selection Kumla score 22 seconds into over-time... strange that they cant score on a team that has conceeded 136 goals this season :@

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: Weekend 25-26/11

Event Norway: stavanger - Stjernen
Selection Stavanger -1 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 6/10
Date 26/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price SportingBet @ 1.72 (Back)
Reasoning Stavanger (3rd in table) are 4/5 in the last 5 games and these games included 4 road games. At home they are very strong with 8-1-1 and a 54-25 GD. Almost all their home wins are very big. Stjernen (7th in table) are an appaling away team with 3-2-7 a GD of 31-52. Their last two away games have ended with losses, 0-7 and 1-6. They have 2 wins in the last 5. A strong home team against a weak away team. Purely a stats bet but I think the numbers speak for themselves.
Stavanger- Stjernen 9-2 FT :cow