NBA/NHL Totals System

ArtMaster

I have been paper-testing a system and is going ok although very early days. I am still paper-trailing it but will start posting here also. It is basically based upon taking several variables from each team and analysing them to come up with my line for every game total in the NBA basketball and NHL Ice Hockey (dont want to give away too much at this stage as it is open to adjustment). What I will say it isnt particularly complicated at the moment as I am a believer that sometimes this simplest systems can be the best and so long as it hits a certain percentage will show a profit. I then apply a selection criteria to all games and this decides which bets will be placed. The selection criteria is still fairly loose at the moment hence I will split the system into 3 sections: Section 1 Picks for all games. Section 2 Picks after the second selection method applied. Section 3 Picks after the final selection criteria is applied At the moment Section 3 is showing the higest yield, then Section 2 followed by Section 1. Obviously this is a good sign as it shows the selection criteria is working but with it new to testing this could always change very quickly. Once the system has been going a while I will hopefully just use section 3 bets if it carries in the same manner. For NBA lines, most bets will be at Canbet at 1.935 either side and occasionally Pinnacle. Most NHL lines will be at Pinnacle (various odds) and occasionally in Asia at SBOBet as they sometimes are slower moving lines or both books have a fairly large discrepancy in odds. All bets will be to fixed stake 1 unit. Selections for tomorrow mornings games to follow - I am in Australia so NBA and NHL starts around 11am my time, midnight in UK. Then it goes through for around 6 hours or so in total for all games. Thanks, ArtMaster

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.