Bandy (Sweden 22/11-2006)

Broberg - Sandviken Sandviken is the much more talented team but usually has some troubles with Broberg away but I think they can manage to get an easy win today as Broberg has some important players injured. Sandviken - 1.48 @ Betfair 10/10 Sirius - Bollnas Bollnas has played OK so far that they got much more to proof and they should raise at least one level in their game. They got a great opportunity to show what they are capable of today as they are visiting a struggling Sirius. Bollnas - 1.55 @ Unibet 10/10 Tillberga - Ljusdal Tillberga has been playing good but have been unlucky so far with two straight losses. They got a great chance of bouncing back at home today vs a struggling Ljusdal. TIllberga - 1.88 @ Betfair 10/10

Re: Bandy (Sweden 22/11-2006) Agree with Donald, and throw in a few with higher risk: Villa - Örebro Örebro 3,70 (Bet365) Örebro smashed Boltic last game, and this odds is far to high, theres not that much between them. For those who wants to lower risk look for hcp, good odds on those too. Vetlanda - Västerås Västerås 2,00 (Nordicbet) In my opinion Västerås is the better team, and should win this. Not a great value, but worth a try. Boltic - Motala Motala 2,18 (Nordicbet) Boltic was a disaster last game, and I think that Motala will have a pretty good season, Boltic will not.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.