NFL Week 11

Sunday 19 November 2006
Away Home
Atlanta Falcons @ Baltimore Ravens (18:00 GMT)+5 -4 Related markets...Point SpreadMoney LinePoint SpreadTotal Points- - -Half-time/Full-time1st Half Total PointsAnytime TouchdownFirst Half Last Team to ScoreFirst Half Point SpreadFirst Scoring PlayFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to Call a TimeoutFirst Team to Commit a PenaltyFirst Team to ScoreFirst Team to Score 10 PointsFirst TouchdownHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreLast TouchdownLongest Successful Field GoalOdd or Even TotalOvertimeTotal Touchdowns
Buffalo Bills @ Houston Texans (18:00 GMT)+2.5 -1 Related markets...Point SpreadMoney LinePoint SpreadTotal Points- - -Half-time/Full-time1st Half Total PointsFirst Half Point SpreadFirst Scoring PlayFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Chicago Bears @ NY Jets (18:00 GMT) -6.5+7.5 Related markets...Point SpreadMoney LinePoint SpreadTotal Points- - -Half-time/Full-time1st Half Total PointsAnytime TouchdownFirst Half Last Team to ScoreFirst Half Point SpreadFirst Scoring PlayFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to Call a TimeoutFirst Team to Commit a PenaltyFirst Team to ScoreFirst Team to Score 10 PointsFirst TouchdownHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreLast TouchdownLongest Successful Field GoalOdd or Even TotalOvertimeTotal Touchdowns
Cincinnati Bengals @ New Orleans Saints (18:00 GMT)+3.5 -2.5 Related markets...Point SpreadMoney LinePoint SpreadTotal Points- - -Half-time/Full-time1st Half Total PointsFirst Half Point SpreadFirst Scoring PlayFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Minnesota Vikings @ Miami Dolphins (18:00 GMT)+4.5 -3 Related markets...Point SpreadMoney LinePoint SpreadTotal Points- - -Half-time/Full-time1st Half Total PointsFirst Half Point SpreadFirst Scoring PlayFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
New England Patriots @ Green Bay Packers (18:00 GMT) -4.5+6 Related markets...Point SpreadMoney LinePoint SpreadTotal Points- - -Half-time/Full-time1st Half Total PointsFirst Half Point SpreadFirst Scoring PlayFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Oakland Raiders @ Kansas City Chiefs (18:00 GMT)+10 -7.5 Related markets...Point SpreadMoney LinePoint SpreadTotal Points- - -Half-time/Full-time1st Half Total PointsFirst Half Point SpreadFirst Scoring PlayFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns (18:00 GMT) -3.5+3.5 Related markets...Point SpreadMoney LinePoint SpreadTotal Points- - -Half-time/Full-time1st Half Total PointsFirst Half Point SpreadFirst Scoring PlayFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
St Louis Rams @ Carolina Panthers (18:00 GMT)+7 -4.5 Related markets...Point SpreadMoney LinePoint SpreadTotal Points- - -Half-time/Full-time1st Half Total PointsFirst Half Point SpreadFirst Scoring PlayFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Tennessee Titans @ Philadelphia Eagles (18:00 GMT)+13.5 -11.5 Related markets...Point SpreadMoney LinePoint SpreadTotal Points- - -Half-time/Full-time1st Half Total PointsFirst Half Point SpreadFirst Scoring PlayFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Washington Redskins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (18:00 GMT)+3.5 -2.5 Related markets...Point SpreadMoney LinePoint SpreadTotal Points- - -Half-time/Full-time1st Half Total PointsFirst Half Point SpreadFirst Scoring PlayFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Detroit Lions @ Arizona Cardinals (21:05 GMT)+2.5 -1.5 Related markets...Point SpreadMoney LinePoint SpreadTotal Points- - -Half-time/Full-time1st Half Total PointsFirst Half Last Team to ScoreFirst Scoring PlayFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to Call a TimeoutFirst Team to Commit a PenaltyFirst Team to ScoreFirst Team to Score 10 PointsFirst TouchdownHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreLast TouchdownLongest Successful Field GoalOdd or Even TotalOvertimeTotal Touchdowns
Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco 49ers (21:05 GMT) -4.5+6.5 Related markets...Point SpreadMoney LinePoint SpreadTotal Points
Indianapolis Colts @ Dallas Cowboys (21:15 GMT) -0.5+2.5 Related markets...Point SpreadMoney LinePoint SpreadTotal Points- - -Half-time/Full-time1st Half Total PointsAnytime TouchdownFirst Half Last Team to ScoreFirst Half Point SpreadFirst Scoring PlayFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to Commit a PenaltyFirst Team to ScoreFirst Team to Score 10 PointsFirst TouchdownHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreLast TouchdownOdd or Even TotalOvertime
Monday 20 November 2006
Away Home
Denver Broncos @ San Diego Chargers (01:15 GMT) -1+3 Related markets...Point SpreadMoney LinePoint SpreadTotal Points- - -Half-time/Full-time1st Half Total PointsFirst Half Point SpreadFirst Scoring PlayFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreFirst Team to Score 10 PointsHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Tuesday 21 November 2006
Away Home
Jacksonville Jaguars @ NY Giants (01:30 GMT) -2.5+3.5 Related markets...Point SpreadMoney LinePoint SpreadTotal Points- - -Half-time/Full-time1st Half Total PointsFirst Half Point SpreadFirst Scoring PlayFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreFirst Team to Score 10 PointsHighest Scoring HalfLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total

NFL Wk. 11. Wow...no interest this week? I've got a lot of games pencilled in...not sure if I will (or should even) play them all, but I'll try to sort them out as I'm going along... Cinci @ NO under 51.5 League: 2-10 under (0-12 under this no...av. total 46.3...av. score 39.9) any fav, off a 3- ats loss as an away dog, if total is >44.5 [NO] I know I got burnt playing a NO under last week, but this total just is too high. NO have gone over this no. just once at home...35-22 v. Baltimore...but 2 returned INT's for TD's, and Baltimore played very soft D late and allowed 15 late NO points...and it still only hit 57. ...also in that game Balt amassed just 159 passing yards!!...and 296 total!...and No ran the ball just 14 times, threw 45!!! Basically, it was a very strange game indeed. Cinci have gone over this many twice all season, both at home, and both against solid run D's, where they were forced to throw the ball far too often. Two ordinary run D's here should see the ball spend a lot more time on the ground and a 27-24 game will do nicely ;) Buff @ Houston under 36.5 Any time I see 36.5 posted as a total I immediately think under! Buff have topped 37 3 times all season; at home v. Jets (2nd worst total D..and with a fumble recovery TD), they gave up 40 to Chicago who are the 2nd highest scoring team in the NFL and a 17-20 game @ Det who are 14th in ofense and 7th worst total D. hey av. just 14.6 ppg on the road. Houston av. just 16.0 ppg and have gone over 37 3 times all seaosn as well...once @ Indi (surprise!), and just once at home when they gave up 31 to Washington...who had 234 rushing yards and Brunell went 24-27!! Buffalo will not be able to do that I think it's safe to say! Last season @ Buffalo the score was 22-7. Carolina -6 League: 9-1-1 (Av. win 11.6) home fav, total >44.5, off a 14+ SU as home 10+ fav, if opp is off any ats win. [Caro] The high total shows that SL's defense is terribble. They have allowed 20+ in their last 6 @ 29.5 ppg....even worse when you consider they've had a reasonably soft schedule, imo. Road games @ Seattle (who you'd have to say are struggling, and are without their best QB and RB), @ SD (lost by 14), @ GB, Arizona and SF. Now they have Pace out too, their all-pro LT, so running and protecting Bulger might be a concern. They will struggle to run on Caro anyway... ...2 reasonably similar offenses, but D's certainly at opposite ends of the scales. Washington ML (~2.50) League: 6-12 SU (av. loss 1.2) home 3- fav, off a 14+ SU loss as away 10+ dog. [TB] 2-8 SU (Av. loss 3.2) if total is 40.5, off a 10+ ats loss as home 3+ fav. [Det] Arizona just don't score enough to warrant this total. They av. just 16.0 ppg...and that drops to 13.5 if we take out the Kurt Warner lead 34 they put up on SF in week 1!! They have topped this total twice all year, that week 1 game and the "crazy" game v. Chicago. Detroit have given up some big scores on the road, but all the teams they have played have been far better offensively than Arizona. Two pretty shit teams, there's every chance at least one of them won't score much! :D SD @ Denver under 42 League: 6-19 under (Av. total 44.3...av. score 37.8) away 3- dog off a 7+ ats and SU win away, if total is >40. [sD] 2-9 under (Av. total 44.9...av. score 37.8) if opp is off any ats loss. SD have gone scoring mad recently, but putting up points on Cinci, Cleveland (home), SL, KC and SF is one thing...going into Denver who allow just 11 ppg and doing it is another. Both meetings last season went well under the totals of 45 and 43. Two conservative coaches in a big Div game, looks a high total to me.

Re: NFL Wk. 11. Been too busy mate..... Wife in hospital. :sad :sad :sad I was hoping to log on today and see a shedload of picks. :lol :lol :lol I always feel its a risk taking Fox's Panthers ATS, as they seem to only do just enough to win. Last week was entertaining and very surprising at one point. I like Oakland ats (insert regular arguments here) because they DO have a big time D that can stop teams from scoring lots. Give the QB protection next year and we could have a team. This is one of those weeks with one or two strange lines imo. I can't believe that Seattle are only giving SF49ers 3pts. I'll piggy back the NO/Cinnci under if I may TazaD. ;)

Re: NFL Wk. 11. Mug punt time :lol I hate my cash in Colt hands :lol Simply can't believe Colts +1 at Cowboys when else would a 9-0 team have a pt advantage. I gather their are susoicions that Indi are keeping em close deliberately to gain experience of close 4th quarter games rather than cruising to another blow out. Possible I suppose with qualification all but sewn up but I'll risk it on them wanting 10-0 against an average Dallas team. Have taken longest FG under 43.5 yards at Cleveland with the rain clsosing in and the over 33.5 in Tampa Bay/Washington as I reckon they may just go for it now they're both pretty much done for the season..not a lot of Offense the last few weeks but similarly they both aint that great on D either

Re: NFL Week 11

SportNFL
EventMin@Mia
SelectionMia -3 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date19/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.76 (Back)
ReasoningThese are two teams heading in opposite directions. The Phins have won 2 straight against quality opponents in the Bears and Chiefs. While the Vikes have lost 3 in a row the last two to SF and GB. The biggest problem for Minnesota is on offense. They can't generate any big plays because Brad Johnson has a weak arm, this leads to the defense playing up to the line of scrimmage constantly blitzing because Johnson can't make them pay when they do blitz. On defense the Vikes have been exposed by the pass, this is where Chambers, Booker and McMichael can exploit. The Vikings defense will keep them in the game but the pressure put on Brad Johnson will be too much as the Dolphins should win by about 10 points.

SportNFL
EventOakland @ KC
SelectionKC -8
Strength8/10
Date19/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningOne of the bigger rivalries in the NFL gets renewed today. Trent Green comes back at QB for the Chiefs. Oakland has yet to win on the road and they really struggle to put points on the board. I expect the Chiefs ti get a few turnovers and win handily.

SportNFL
EventSD @ Denver
SelectionSD Money line
Strength7/10
Date19/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 2.30 (Back)
ReasoningHuge game in the AFC west. Both teams are at 7-2 and the winner will have a huge advantage down the stretch. Broncos have been winning but haven't been impressive. They needed some 4th qtr turnovers to get by the lowly Raiders, while the Chargers came back in Cincy to win a wild 49-41 game. To beat the Chargers you have to pass effectively and I don't see Jake Plummer doing so.

SportNFL
EventPittsburgh @ Cleveland
SelectionPittsburgh -4
Strength7/10
Date19/11/2006
ReasoningA an age old rivalry that really hasn't been one over the years. It has been complete domination by the Steelers since the Browns came back into the league in 99'. I don't see that changing today as the Steeler offense is really attacking. While the Browns are improved they are running into a hot Steeler team.

SportNFL
EventPittsburgh @ Cleveland
SelectionOver 41
Strength7/10
Date19/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 2.29 (Back)
ReasoningThe Steelers have been really moving the ball in recent weeks. But they have also been giving up big plays. With Edwards and Winslow the Browns can go down the field. This game was 41-0 in favor of the Steelers last year and I believe Pittsburgh will share more points this time.

SportNFL
EventBuffalo @ Houston
SelectionHouston -3
Strength8/10
Date19/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningThe Bills travel to Houston having lost every game on the road this season. The Bills are really reeling right now while Houston has played as of late. They've beaten the Jags twice recently, held strong @NYG and right now are playing pretty good defense.

SportNFL
EventNE @ GB
SelectionNE -3
Strength9/10
Date19/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.60 (Back)
ReasoningOne thing that doesn't happen in the NFL is the Patriots losing 3 in a row. Which hasn't happened since the 2000 season Belicheck first season in charge. The Packers are playing better but they gave up big plays to Brad Johnson last week, can you imagine what Tom Brady will do? I can and it won't be pretty to the Packers.

Re: NFL Wk. 11. Just the one bet for me tonight. I fancy the Jets to do over the Bears tonight. After winning just four games last season, the Jets have already surpassed that total in 2006 and find themselves just one game behind first-place New England in the AFC East (Sportinglife). Another win here to cement their revival.

Re: NFL Wk. 11. damn oakland cost me with that interception in the endzone at the death followed teh oakland in here with pitts -3.5 in a double, oh well The Bears although rock solid on defense I do not like Grossman leading them all the way throughout the playoffs without at least screwing up one time and as a Bears fan that is sad because yes, they look potentially Superbowl material, still like Carolina from the NFC myself come on Indy tonight win me the cash back!!!! :ok

Re: NFL Wk. 11.

manning making more mistakes than i have seen him make in a long time' date=' almost trying to lose[/quote'] Yup seemed to be the pre match gossip....My Indi punt was kinda on the back of them having too much respect to actually throw a game but it seems all the Dungy "It'd do us good to lose one take the pressure off" was a dodgy as it was being made out. Booo Got lucky with my under 43.5 yd FG Cle/Piss with 43 yd landed and a 44 yd missed :nana Tampa Bay and Redskins scored 31 points 2nd half to land the over too so no harm done tonight Right Chargers Broncos before bed...what to pick

Re: NFL Wk. 11.

Yup seemed to be the pre match gossip....My Indi punt was kinda on the back of them having too much respect to actually throw a game but it seems all the Dungy "It'd do us good to lose one take the pressure off" was a dodgy as it was being made out. Booo Got lucky with my under 43.5 yd FG Cle/Piss with 43 yd landed and a 44 yd missed :nana Tampa Bay and Redskins scored 31 points 2nd half to land the over too so no harm done tonight Right Chargers Broncos before bed...what to pick
I think Denver -2,5(history is on their side) and probably under 41,5.

Monday night Under the Monday Night Lights I like Jacksonville (-3.5) as home favorites over the NY Giants. Injuries are the storyline Eli Manning could have a pass protection concern, Giants left tackle Luke Petitgout broke his leg last week against the Bears On defense already without DE Michael Strahan, Giants Starting cornerback Sam Madison is a huge questionmark with a hamstring injury Giants Running back Tiki Barber will play but has an injured finger..maybe leaving Giants to pass against the Jags fifth ranked NFL pass defense Jags off tough loss to Houston when they were ten point home favorites..but in that game they held Texans QB David Carr to just 167 yds passing .... Home team has won seven straight in this series Giants last win in the State of Florida????? Was 1999 at Tampa Bay Banged up Giants and Jags Wild card desperation keying my selection of Jacksonville(-3.5pt) favorites over the NY Giants

Re: Monday night

Under the Monday Night Lights I like Jacksonville (-3.5) as home favorites over the NY Giants. Injuries are the storyline Eli Manning could have a pass protection concern, Giants left tackle Luke Petitgout broke his leg last week against the Bears On defense already without DE Michael Strahan, Giants Starting cornerback Sam Madison is a huge questionmark with a hamstring injury Giants Running back Tiki Barber will play but has an injured finger..maybe leaving Giants to pass against the Jags fifth ranked NFL pass defense Jags off tough loss to Houston when they were ten point home favorites..but in that game they held Texans QB David Carr to just 167 yds passing .... Home team has won seven straight in this series Giants last win in the State of Florida????? Was 1999 at Tampa Bay Banged up Giants and Jags Wild card desperation keying my selection of Jacksonville(-3.5pt) favorites over the NY Giants
What do you think about under 38,5?

Re: NFL Week 11 Looking to add on to a decent weekend. Houston's loss to Buffalo was a dagger, it cost me my office pool as well. Anyways one play for tonight:

SportNFL
EventNY Giants @ Jacksonville
SelectionUnder 38
Strength6/10
Date20/11/2006
ReasoningThe Giants were playing at high level until injuries have struck. Losing key players in the process especially on defense. Yet the Jags aren't great at exploiting teams anyways. They lack outside threats with speed. They have 3 6'4'' receivers who can't get seperation. The Jags have a very strong run defense and I see them slowing down Tiki Barber. Unless there is plenty of turnovers this game should stay under.