Looking for suggestions for a system

If I could get at least 60% of even money bets correct with my football betting system. At the moment I bet 10% of my betting bank and compound on 1 win then if a win revert back to 10% of the betting bank. If I have a loss I continue at 10% of the betting bank and wait for a win to compound again after the win. It could work ok but does anyone know how I could increase the returns knowing I could expect to get over 60% of wins with even money bets. Three wins in a row are not so common so compounding twice wouldn't be an option. I edited as I don't want to be mistaken for Jesus Christ :nana

Re: Looking for suggestions for a system 10% ???? That's a fair chunk mate. Have you tried to test different strategies using your past data in excel or something? eg basic % of bank bet % of bank + % of profit % of bank + sqr rt of profit? that way your initial stake should be pretty safe. Edit: Fook me!!! 1 post since 2004? :welcome :lol

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.